Sagar (West End)

17a Percy Street, Fitzrovia, London, W1T 1DU - View on a map

Really dissapointing. The terrible service could have been forgiven if the food had been any good. Our drinks never arrived, the Bhel Puri was stale, Pickles were tasteless, food was bland, service was lethargic and the music system was broken with the same track playing in loop over and over again.

Don't waste your money going here, the experience ruined what had started out as a really nice evening.

Monday, March 05, 2012

have been going there for 2 years, the food is wonderful, its excellent value for money ,

the best onio bhaji i have ever had anywhere !!!

don Moore
Monday, September 19, 2011

great authentic indian food. used to go to the one in Hammersmith all the time for lunch.

what they lack in atmosphere is made up for in cuisine.

rj
Sunday, August 21, 2011

I visited Sagar on Sunday. It was my first visit. My friend recommended this place. It was awesome. I would say that, their dosas are best. I am surprised that my daughter is happy with their food. Kind and helpful waiters, pleasant environment, good food. What else we need. I highly recommend this place. I would appreciate if you open one in Oxford.

Antony Zion