Sagar (West End)

17a Percy Street, Fitzrovia, London, W1T 1DU - View on a map

Really dissapointing. The terrible service could have been forgiven if the food had been any good. Our drinks never arrived, the Bhel Puri was stale, Pickles were tasteless, food was bland, service was lethargic and the music system was broken with the same track playing in loop over and over again.

Don't waste your money going here, the experience ruined what had started out as a really nice evening.

Monday, March 05, 2012

have been going there for 2 years, the food is wonderful, its excellent value for money ,

the best onio bhaji i have ever had anywhere !!!

don Moore
Monday, September 19, 2011

great authentic indian food. used to go to the one in Hammersmith all the time for lunch.

what they lack in atmosphere is made up for in cuisine.

rj
Sunday, August 21, 2011

I visited Sagar on Sunday. It was my first visit. My friend recommended this place. It was awesome. I would say that, their dosas are best. I am surprised that my daughter is happy with their food. Kind and helpful waiters, pleasant environment, good food. What else we need. I highly recommend this place. I would appreciate if you open one in Oxford.

Antony Zion
Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I didnt like the experience at all. Ordered a Rava Onion Dosa and requested it without oil.

After 20 mins, I get one soaked in oil.. more oil that it seems I asked for one with extra oil.

When I expressed concern over this, the waiter had the audacity to take a napkin from the next table and ask me to soak it up with it.. and were suggesting that the humungous amount of oil on it was necessary to cook the dosa and that was ridiculously absurd. So much for good customer experience. Some other waiters gathered around and another one at least had the decency to ask if I need another one, I half suspected they were going to take it inside and drain the oil off with a napkin.. Thankfully they didn't do that.. After a total of 45 minutes, I get another one. It didn't taste bad but maybe the wait killed my appetite. The floor boards are always moving when their 6 odd waiters dash across the floor that it felt I was in some unstable place. I absolutely hated it and I am never going back again.

PMac