Jashan's

1-2 Coronet Parade, Ealing Road, Wembley, London, HA0 4AY - View on a map

Jashan's Restaurant In London

Ordered Crispy Bhajiya - Served reheated and Fried Mogo was full of oil.

Never will visit this restaurant again.

Pravin
Monday, August 19, 2013

The standard/quality of this place has dropped significantly! I am writing this review as I wait for our final dish to be served - its a shame that the rest of my family has finished their meal and 20 minutes later, I am yet to be served!

Used to be one of our favourite places but, it doesn't meet the standard anymore!

Purvi - View all reviews by this user
Sunday, June 16, 2013

We loved their roomali rotis, but it seems like they don't have that chef there any more so we are really disappointed. PLEASE bring back the rotis it was THE BEST

Saloni
Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Bellaphon

Bellaphon

Saturday, February 20, 2010 - Kaju Mutter - Cashew Nuts and Peas curry in background. If you thought vindaloo this and that was fiery well you haven't tried this. Dish that thrives on the expression, it hurts so good! Pudhina Paratha - excellent mint flavoured layered bread. I can never finish the bread once the bowl of rice has been emptied...Dosa Mysore Masala - rice crepe filled with spicy potatoes. If you're coming here for the first time then order this as it's a dish that bodes well as an intro to what Jashan has to offer.