Sakonis (Wembley)

127-129 Ealing Road, Wembley, London, HA0 4BP - View on a map

I had been to sakonis ealing road two weeks ago and was very disappointed by a notice on the table which read a fee would be charged for eating inside i think it is totally stupid where is a customer supposed to eat if they having their buffet. This is the first restaurant that i have ever been to that charges for that. Wont be going there again.

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

OMG!! You have to visit here-the food is amazing!! I came here for my birthday lunch on 04 February 2015 with my son and mum and we all thoroughly enjoyed all that was on offer in the buffet and for the first time ever I had three platefulls!

Staff were very professional and welcoming.

Excellent value for money.

The restaurant is very clean and hygienic with the chefs wearing hair nets which made me feel at ease because I have been to other indian restaurants where food safety and cleanliness is way below average which refrained me going to any indian restaurants for a number of years.

Sakonis has restored my faith in indian restaurants-just this one for sure and I will definitely be visiting here again and again!

Davinda Singh
Wednesday, February 11, 2015

We just ate at Sakonis in wembley, and all I can say is "what a disappointment'. it was terrible from start to finish. The cleanliness of the restaurant is shocking, chair and table are dirty and mine had someones chewed gum left on it. The staff are untrained and quite frankly seem to be walking around with their head in the clouds. They need to give the waiting staff training in how to speak and respond to customer needs. Asking them to have a smile with service is not too much to ask.

Now with indigestion and one pair of ruined jeans (from the gum) I leave feeling very upset and disappointed. It's disgusting and I for one will not be going there again.
View/Add comments (1)

Anita Singh
Sunday, August 04, 2013

The chilli paneer is very good. The dahi bora is too sweet. The bhaji are bland and boring. The service was good. however, the carpeting on the corridor and stairs leading to the bathrooms is very, very dirty and needs to be replaced immediately. It was very off-putting and definitely lowered the standard of the place.
View/Add comments (1)

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Tamarind and Thyme

Tamarind and Thyme

Wednesday, November 24, 2010 - While everything was spiced, nothing was very hot in terms of chili heat; everyone can partake in this Indian buffet. The dosas were still crisp but the potato filling inside was just ok - make up for this with the delicious potato curry. The sambar is lovely with the puris and idlis (oh, by the way, an idli soaked in sambar is a wonderful thing). The cabbage dish on offer reminded me of a stir-fried Indian cabbage dish I cook at home with mustard seeds. A great introduction to South Indian breakfasts.