Ten Ten Tei

56 Brewer Street, Soho, London, W1F 9TJ - View on a map

My friend who comes from Taiwan recommend this japanese Restaurant.

I ate "Salmon Ikura Don (Salmon + salmon roe on the top of the rice)".The taste was good, but japanese rice wasn't used, instead tasteless cheap rice was used. I was pretty disappointed, because chef and chef assistants were Japanese, they know what different japanese rice and other are.

I come from Japan, I wanted to eat a right japanese food that Chinese, Korea or other Asian people don't cook japanese dinner!

i think they use bad rice for holding down cost.

I never go to Ten Ten Tei.

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Cheese and Biscuits

Cheese and Biscuits - 8/10

Wednesday, March 10, 2010 - Miso soup was also particularly good, with a great rich flavour that you so often don't find in more mass-market offerings elsewhere in the capital. And service was smart and efficient too, if not exactly friendly. Even my sashimi was a cut above the average, with a couple of sweet raw prawns added to the standard mackerel/salmon/tuna selection...Ten Ten Tei, then, is my new favourite sushi place. It's handy, very reasonably priced, and comes with a bracing dose of authentic Japanese attitude.