Marco by Marco Pierre White

Stamford Bridge, Fulham Road, London, SW6 1HS - View on a map

Marco by Marco Pierre White Restaurant In London

City AM

City AM

Wednesday, May 23, 2012 - Marco is actually rather pleasant: an enjoyable, if not inexpensive, experience...My Cornish crab couldn't have been fresher and, as any starter should be, was nice and light, with just a few small leaves to inject extra vibrancy. I struggled to choose between honey-roasted pork or venison as a main, and then rather nervously asked for venison to be cooked rare. Most chefs don't believe you, allowing this particular red meat to become pink, at best. But my slices of seared deer, served with an extra of buttered peas, were boldly red.

No readers reviews yet.
Why not be the first and enter our competition to win a bottle of champagne.
Click here to write your review.

A Girl Has To Eat

A Girl Has To Eat

Monday, February 15, 2010 - With the exception of the foie gras terrine (not bad, but not amazing) and a couple of overcooked sides in the roast chicken dish, the food on the whole was excellent, well executed and beautifully presented. I found the pricing reasonably fair for the calibre of cooking that we had. And the fact that we had this meal on a 50% off special offer made it even better value...The only real drawback I can think of is the setting. It's nicely done, but it's just a touch too sombre to really engage with the diner.