The Indian Dining Club

244 Gipsy Road, Dulwich, London, SE27 9RB - View on a map

Frankly I don't trust these negative reviews and suspect they have been submitted with commercial motives in mind from a competitor. I have been ordering deliveries from this restaurant for years and consider myself extremely fortunate to have access to some of the best Indian food in London being produced by this restaurant.

Aside from the delicious fresh and healthy (not oily) food, every part of the presentation speaks of quality. The superior quality containers come labeled with printed labels specific to one's order so there's no guesswork over who's dish is who's. The very classy, strong bag that they deliver in is far too good to discard and I never throw them away. My wellies are in one of the bags in the boot of my car right now.

When a business makes such genuinely thoughtful and sincere efforts to make the very best offer it can to its patrons I feel it's only fair to speak up for their hard work. Peevish and dishonest reviews left by jealous competitors should be ignored: this is an exceptional Indian restaurant. Eat there and see for yourself.

Jessica