Thai Nice

322 Uxbridge Road, Acton, London, W3 9QP - View on a map

This restaurant came highly recommended, with special praise for the Volcano Chicken which I had to try. Besides the spectacular presentation with flaming sambuca poured over it, i t was probably the best chicken I have ever eaten. The sambuca not only looks good, but crisps the skin perfectly.

The starter and dessert were also well presented and tasted as good as they looked.

All the staff are very friendly and service was first class.

This is a restaurant where the people involved clearly enjoy their work and it shows in the quality of the food and the overall relaxed and friendly atmosphere. It's well worth going out of your way for.

John Napper - View all reviews by this user
Sunday, June 23, 2013

We have just moved to Chiswick from Brighton but couldn't find a local Thai restaurant as good as the one we used to visit weekly.

But then we read the reviews of Thai Nice on your website and paid them a visit on Saturday. We were immediately impressed with the warm welcome from the manager and staff plus the decor. We started our meal with mixed appetisers which was a good choice and very tasty. For mains we ordered the red duck and chicken with chillis with special fried rice. We were not disappointed. We had planned to try the Thai Nice Surprise for dessert but the main courses are large portions and so will wait for the next time (plus we hope to order the Volcano chicken then too)

So we give a big thumbs up to Thai Nice and now we've discovered there is free parking at the rear, we will be back soon!

Richard and Billie Poole - View all reviews by this user
Sunday, February 03, 2013

Thai Nice is by far the best Thai Restaurant in West London. Me and my family always use them. The food is amazing. I usually get the take away delivered as I have young children so don't get the chance to eat out often but have also eaten in the restaurant and it's beautiful and children friendly :) Service is excellent, great prices and offers! Would recommend to anyone who loves Thai food and anyone else to try as it's amazing!!

Tuesday, August 07, 2012

On Saturday 17th March, I visited Thai Nice with the 'Steve Allen Facebook Group'. The manager, David was a delight. His welome and advice on the menu was superb. The selection of staters, immaculately presented tantalisd the taste buds. I also had the Thai Green Chicken Curry with egg fried rice. The presentation of the rice in a cute little 'basket' was a nice touch and the green curry was packed with flavour. The atmosphere and the ambience was great and the little candles in the toilet area was a great touch. I thorughly enjoyed my time at Thai nice and the view of the 'Volcano Chicken' alone made the visit worthwhile.

Simon - View all reviews by this user
Saturday, March 24, 2012

I visited The Thai Nice on the 17th March 2012 for a celebration of the LBC radio presenter Steve Allen.

We had a fairly large group (12 adults) and David the proprieter was a superb host.

It was our first visit to the Thai Nice and we were made extremely welcome, like family.

We have all had different dishes to eat, mixed starters which were plentiful, noodles and volcanic chicken which was an absolute delight of an alcoholic burning chicken which was tasty and a vision to watch.

He gave a complementary birthday cake with a huge candle that amazed all

We were not rushed,we had an excellent service without any pressure.

I highly recommend David's restaurant, good quality food, excellent prices in a calm, friendly and welcoming environment.

Jacqueline Hayward - Gant

one word fantastic!!!!!!

LJ
Friday, March 23, 2012

I visited THAI NICE recntly, what a wondeful experience it was, David and his staff could not do enough for us, take photos etc, service was exceptional.I asked David to recommend a non spicy meal which he did and it was lovely.Will definitely go again, we were recommended the restaurant by friends who go often, so although it is a long journey it is well worth it.THANK YOU DAVID AND TEAM

NOREEN ROLPH
Friday, March 23, 2012

Thai Nice, Acton High Street is a lovely, vibrant, friendly place. The owners will make you very welcome and the food is really good. The 'volcano' chicken is quite something. The staff are all very friendly and have a smile on their face.

I went with a crowd of 10 and we had such a good time. I very much enjoyed the whole evening. I have never had Thai food before as my husband is not a fan. However I would return with friends or family as if this is what people eat in Thailand - I would love it there. I had a declicious chicken satay, full of flavour, followed by a nut and chicken dish with sticky rice, all beautifully presented. Wonderful! Did not have a desert so cannot comment on that. Decor typical Thai and very pretty flowers.

David is a born host. Absolutely charming man and nothing is too much trouble. Iurge you to go along and give it a try! You won't be disappointed. Alsos terrific value for money!

Patsy Austin
Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Thai Nice is one of best Thai restaurants in London. They are a very friendly bunch from owner to the waiters, always with a friendly greeting. The food never disappoints and great value for money. They gave me a 10% seniors discount last time and now have introduced a 3 course set menu for just £9.95 per person which is a vote winner for us! We are hoping to get to one of their cabaret show evenings this year as they look like fun but we've never been able to go before. They deserve the excellent reputation they have and long may they continue.

David and Betty Laine