Aroma Wood Green

We are sorry but this restaurant has closed - The Reader Comments are shown for historical purposes only

This store is very good, the food is lovely and an great place to have food with family or friends or colleagues etc. I'd certainly recommend anyone to come. I do however find it pretty expensive to pay for a buffet meal as I & my friend usually stays there for an hour or less as we get full quite often so not worth the money in that aspect.

Cookies
Tuesday, April 08, 2014

The food was yummy, but the price was wrong. On the website it showed £8.20 per person for lunch on Saturday, Sunday and Bank holiday. But they charged us £12.99 for lunch on Saturday & the manager said its been like that for few months. We paid and went home and checked the website price which is still showing £8.20.

Faz - View all reviews by this user
Saturday, December 08, 2012

Selection of food has gone down. Customer service is appalling. Food is mid-warm-hot. Train your managrs on customer service.....

Sandy - View all reviews by this user
Monday, November 19, 2012

Aroma is wonderful, food is ALWAYS fresh! i think people that are giving bad reviews are lying!!

rachel
Friday, November 02, 2012

I THINK ITS FAIR TO SAY THAT SOME PEOPLE HAVE BEEN QUITE MEAN IN THEIR REVIEWS. AROMA IS A RESTURANT WHERE YOU SERVE YOURSELF. IF YOU NEED A DRINK THEN YOU GO TO THE BAR AND GET IT YOURSELF. IM NOT SAYING THAT THE SERVICE IS GREAT BUT I HAVE BEEN TO AROMA AT LEAST 10 TIMES AND HAVE NEVER BEEN SPOKEN TO BADLY. IF YOU WANT A DRINK AND ASK A WAITER TO GET IT FOR YOU THEN LIKE ANY BUSY RESTURANT THERE WILL BE A WAIT. THE FOOD HAS ALWAYS BEEN NICE, ENOUGH CHOICE FOR PEOPLE WHO LIKE CHINESE FOOD. ANY BUFFET RESTURANT THAT YOU GO TO WILL STATE " TAKE ONLY WHAT YOU CAN EAT ". MANT TIMES I HAVE SEEN PEOPLE PILE UP PLATES WITH FOOD AND EAT ONLY A QUATER OF WHATS ON THEIR PLATE. GIVE AROMA A CHANCE AND GO EAT THERE AND GIVE A FAIR REVIEW.

ANGELA SWEENEY - View all reviews by this user