Aroma Wood Green

We are sorry but this restaurant has closed - The Reader Comments are shown for historical purposes only

This store is very good, the food is lovely and an great place to have food with family or friends or colleagues etc. I'd certainly recommend anyone to come. I do however find it pretty expensive to pay for a buffet meal as I & my friend usually stays there for an hour or less as we get full quite often so not worth the money in that aspect.

Cookies
Tuesday, April 08, 2014

The food was yummy, but the price was wrong. On the website it showed £8.20 per person for lunch on Saturday, Sunday and Bank holiday. But they charged us £12.99 for lunch on Saturday & the manager said its been like that for few months. We paid and went home and checked the website price which is still showing £8.20.

Faz - View all reviews by this user
Saturday, December 08, 2012

Selection of food has gone down. Customer service is appalling. Food is mid-warm-hot. Train your managrs on customer service.....

Sandy - View all reviews by this user
Monday, November 19, 2012

Aroma is wonderful, food is ALWAYS fresh! i think people that are giving bad reviews are lying!!

rachel
Friday, November 02, 2012

I THINK ITS FAIR TO SAY THAT SOME PEOPLE HAVE BEEN QUITE MEAN IN THEIR REVIEWS. AROMA IS A RESTURANT WHERE YOU SERVE YOURSELF. IF YOU NEED A DRINK THEN YOU GO TO THE BAR AND GET IT YOURSELF. IM NOT SAYING THAT THE SERVICE IS GREAT BUT I HAVE BEEN TO AROMA AT LEAST 10 TIMES AND HAVE NEVER BEEN SPOKEN TO BADLY. IF YOU WANT A DRINK AND ASK A WAITER TO GET IT FOR YOU THEN LIKE ANY BUSY RESTURANT THERE WILL BE A WAIT. THE FOOD HAS ALWAYS BEEN NICE, ENOUGH CHOICE FOR PEOPLE WHO LIKE CHINESE FOOD. ANY BUFFET RESTURANT THAT YOU GO TO WILL STATE " TAKE ONLY WHAT YOU CAN EAT ". MANT TIMES I HAVE SEEN PEOPLE PILE UP PLATES WITH FOOD AND EAT ONLY A QUATER OF WHATS ON THEIR PLATE. GIVE AROMA A CHANCE AND GO EAT THERE AND GIVE A FAIR REVIEW.

ANGELA SWEENEY - View all reviews by this user
Tuesday, October 09, 2012

This place was very good so i dont know what the complaints were about.

The staff in general were nice and so was the food.

My family and i have been here a number of times now and its one of our favourites.. Its well worth the price. Food is fresh and has a wide variety of noodles, fish, chicken, rice and many others. The managers are very nice too and very professional.

I recommend this place.

ricky
Wednesday, July 04, 2012

This place was horrible and all the bad reviews were correct.

It is run by a gang of amateurs who are very very rude. Bad service and very cold, bad tasting noodles. Practically all their stuff is deep in oil and is not fresh.

Please avoid this place at all costs.

The managers are the worst aspect of this place. No manners at all.

jacob
Wednesday, July 04, 2012

dreadful! We went there with my nephew and a couple of his friends for his birthday on our way in we were told we needed to pay (neva heard of paying b4 you eat). then a waiter swore at the children due to the amount of food they had decided not to eat. their card machine had broken down i therefore had to go and use the cash point i was followed to and from the cash point. dreadful food and service i would not recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Excellent customer service, the presentation was excellent and the food was delicious I would recommend to a lot of people.

steffie
Sunday, May 06, 2012

Please don't go here. Don't be tempted by the decor and the name. It really is bad quality food. We have been to this place a few years ago and it was very nice. Yesterday, we decided to vist again. I really wish we didn't.

The restaurant has really gone down hill. The food on selection is limited. The food is swimming in cooking oil and seasoned in plenty of salt. Be ready to pay for tap water, You WILL be needing it. The meat is all dry and over cooked, and all the sauces are either covered with oil and/or really really salty. They are also very slow to replace the food when it is gone. Half the counter is just deep fried foods, and you can see all the oil dripping off them, Who on earth puts on Hash browns in a oriental buffet??? The Teppanyaki cooking plate is very dirty.

Service was bad, waiters stood around doing nothing. very little interaction, and slow to clear away our finished plates. We had to keep stacking them up high before they can be bothered to come and clear it away.

Peter