342 Edgware Road, Marylebone, London, W2 1EA - View on a map

Zonzo Restaurant In London

Italian hospitality and proper Italian pizza. I ordered for take away and they gave me a small plate of olives as I waited. My pizza was done in ten-fifteen minutes and consisted only of fresh, quality ingredients. It was up to par with many pizzas I've eaten in Italy.

AO! - View all reviews by this user
Monday, April 14, 2014

I had the best time at Zonzo. This restaurant was suggested to us and I would recommend everyone to try it for themselves. Zonzo has a very traditional Italian look, which we liked a lot as it sets the right atmosphere for their lovely food. We tried a variety of their dishes and I was very impressed at how much flavour they all had and how fresh it was. They also make their own fresh pasta which was delicious. I would definitely go back as its now my favourite Italian place to dine at.

Ems - View all reviews by this user
Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The food was alright, but I had to wait one and a half hours for the starter to come, it took them 3hrs for the whole three meal course....there were plenty of staff, for such a small restaurant (busy, but small), and still the service was really poor...so disappointed.

Saturday, February 15, 2014