Tas Pide

20-22 New Globe Walk, London Bridge, London, SE1 9DR - View on a map

I have been going to Tas Pide in Globe Walk for several years, following a review in The Guardian. We have never been disappointed; good food, reasonably priced and in a lovely atmosphere. Friends have also started going there, following my recommendation, and regard it as a hidden treasure. It's also brilliant that they are geared up for performance times at The Globe theatre, and ensure we are fed in good time to make the play without rushing. So sorry others have been disappinted.

Jean Austin
Sunday, May 05, 2013

We were meeting with a friend for lunch who has a little baby and decided to have some nice Turkish food so we went to Tas Pide. My partner went in first to check whether they had a baby changing unit, the answer was no. Then my Turkish friend went in there to speak with them just in case they thought we only wanted to use the facilities. After a long wait at the door the same lady came up to her and said ' I've already told you!' in a very aggressive and rude way. So we left, shocked by this treatment and went to The Real Greek restaurant. Had a lovely time, great food in a friendly atmosphere. No more Tas.

Gokce
Tuesday, March 05, 2013

I have been three times now, on all occassions they were really busy and they still managed to find us a table, the service was excellent, food was very tasty and reasonably priced. I now recoomend it to my friends.

Peter and Georgina
Tuesday, November 29, 2011

There's nothing more that I like, than a good meal and an enjoyable evening out with friends. Well, there is one thing. I like a well built restaurant. The sort of establishment that you know you can count on. The sort that won't fall down and will still be standing in years to come. In terms of the build of the place, I noticed two things. Good doors, small chairs. And quite frankly, that should be more than enough for any man. The food was a bonus. The atmosphere, a delight. Good doors, small chairs I'll be back there for sure.

Matthew Ireland