Negril

132 Brixton Hill, London, SW2 1RS - View on a map

The food here USED to be ok, but my recent trip was a huge disappointment. The curries are just bland gravy rubbish with little actual meat in them and the jerk chicken was as dry as a desert. We were sitting inside (it took nearly an hour to get served) and could hear the microwave pinging constantly. Will not go back. Very overpriced for the amount of food and all you get is presentation... staff are rude.

Jimmy Blake
Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Last summer i was there at least 3 times a month, loved the food and service was.... to be honest ok. Food was making up for it.

Last month i went there, service was rude and chicken dry but as I really liked this place went there again last week and sadly have to say that was last time!

Me and my partner notices chips were just not not good (old?) as we both notice it, i let waitress know. What surprise I had when she just took one chip and tried it :o Then she pulled face and said, they great but if you dont want them I take them back. Well I do want chips, but she refused to change them!!!! Looked at me and again said: You want it or not? WOW WOW WOW

Im sorry Negrill you lost two good customers and I make sure never ever to recomend it to anyone. (I use to)

Called with complain last week, spoke with lovely girl, been promised call back from manager. Never happened !!!

Patrycja