Vietnamese Restaurant

34-36 Wardour Street, Soho, London, W1D 6QT - View on a map

I like the Pho beef noodle soup to start off the meal, it's very appetizing because I like to add some chilli and lime to it , there is choice of large or small size on the menu so I can try other dishes on the menu without filling myself with a large bowl of noodle soup.

Roger cooper
Sunday, October 05, 2014

We had theater tickets and needed somewhere quick to eat, we stumbled upon the Vietnamese Restaurant, my wife ordered the bbq prawn with cold noodles, i had a Pho noodle soup. The service was fast and efficient, and the dishes delicious, We made back to the theater with enough time to pop into the bar for a quick one.

Thursday, October 02, 2014

Me and my wife love Pho, we have tried out Pho in many different restaurants and cafés, this is the best so far. At first it seems to be just an ordinary Pho but when I suck the Pho noodle into my mouth, it's so smooth that it can slide down my throat, i had never try such smooth Pho before. I was told that's because their Pho noodles are freshly made unlike most other restaurants that use instant Pho noodles which are chewy like rubber.

I drunk all the soup as it's very tasty, the surprising thing is that I had a good night sleep because I normally feel unrest during the night when I drunk all the soups in other places which I think it's to do with lots of Msg. I am so glad that I have at last found a good healthy restaurant.

We also order summer rolls and prawn on sugar cane, they are really nice with their home made fish sauce.

Wednesday, October 01, 2014