25 Ganton Street, Soho, London, W1F 9BP - View on a map

Dehesa Restaurant In London

Had a really lovely dinner here on Saturday night. 1st time and was very impressed. The staff were lovely, polite and helpful and the restaurant itself was just the right balance of trendy, chic and relaxed. The food was fantastic and reasonably priced for the standard of cooking. Only draw back, not enough loos, had to wait a little bit as one was out of action but a really brilliant night!

bec - View all reviews by this user
Monday, September 01, 2014

Booked a table for 8 at lunch time yesterday to celebrate my husbands 50th.

My husband is a regular here for good reason.

We were looked after very well and the food and prosecco and wine were delicious and reasonably priced.

The staff were very attentive and we thoroughly enjoyed the lunch.

Highly recommend.

Tuesday, January 07, 2014

The Graphic Foodie

The Graphic Foodie

Sunday, February 14, 2010 - I ordered duck livers with Manzanilla, Caramelised Onion, Raisins, Pine Nuts and Migas. I loved the sweetness of the dish but they were served very, very rare. Cooked a bit more for my liking and this would have been a great dish. What WAS a great dish was the Confit of Old Spot Pork Belly with Rosemary Scented Cannellini Beans. Crispy crackling and soft, sweet pork. And I'm totally stealing the idea of the rosemary scented beans too...A perfect place for a very late and long lunch.