Le Cassoulet

We are sorry but this restaurant has closed - The Reader Comments are shown for historical purposes only

Terrible service, staff downright rude - didn't offer to take your coats. Food reasonable. Would not recommend to visit again.

Sharon
Monday, October 24, 2011

We have eaten at Le Cassoulet a few times and the Food has always been great, as has the service.

This Restaurant has the quality, standards and ambiance I would expect to find in a top West End establishment so it's refreshing to find this little gem in Croydon.

Velvetee - View all reviews by this user
Monday, July 11, 2011

Not bad food but brought down by poor service. Despite being in a party of six and with a final bill of just under £300 the waitress argued with me over one flat beer, then had to be specifically asked to remove it from the table, and then also had to be asked to remove it from the bill! Something that could have been handled so much better means that we won't be going back and goes some way to explaining why the place was pretty empty.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

A Rather Unusual Chinaman

A Rather Unusual Chinaman

Friday, January 22, 2010 - I remember my extremely decadent main of rabbit pie fondly, with an even more luxurious mash accompanying it. I swear it was 50% potato and the rest was made up of cream and butter. However, the highlight had to be the Chateaubriand. Shared between two with a 6 quid per head supplement, my dining companions were presented with a platter of tender pink meat, bone marrow and Bearnaise. Offered a taste, I couldn't resist and the moment I started chewing on that perfectly prepared meat, I knew I would be enduring food envy throughout the rest of my meal.