Kings Road Steakhouse & Grill - Marco Pierre White

386 King's Road, Chelsea, London, SW3 5UZ - View on a map

Kings Road Steakhouse & Grill - Marco Pierre White Restaurant In London

went to kings road steakhouse on the 4/10/14 as a gift from our daughter ,the staff were attentive ,the wine list you needed a mortgage for ,the starters were almost passable ,the main course was diabolical the ribeye steak was all gristle and fat ,the sauce was pourable it was that thin,the pork was tough and fatty with soggy skin,when it arrived this was after 1 HOUR wait,we didnt have puddings as we were so fed up we just wanted to get home paid the bill of just under £100 no apologys no offers of cocktails as was booked for us .others were getting mixed orders but were too embarresed to complain.im not and will tell anyone dont bother with this restaurant you are only paying for the name.

veronica ayres
Sunday, October 05, 2014

I went there yesterday 24.6.2014) with my wife to have a romantic Kings Road dinner evening. But- It was a disaster! When i entered the very small restaurant, everything seemed to be nice, until I presented the voucher that I bought from amazon local for a set menu for 2 people. They would not acccept it without a online booking "because of their system" which was impossible for me to do as I am a visitor from Switzerland and not online in London. So even if the restaurant was empty they offered me the choice of either to pay the full amount again without using my voucher or to leave the restaurant. The restaurant chef then told me I could complain with the management of the company and gave me their telephone number, guess who answered the phone: it was him!........I ask amazon now to refund the money and will not go there again.

Rainer Busch