Kings Road Steakhouse & Grill - Marco Pierre White

386 King's Road, Chelsea, London, SW3 5UZ - View on a map

Kings Road Steakhouse & Grill - Marco Pierre White Restaurant In London

went to kings road steakhouse on the 4/10/14 as a gift from our daughter ,the staff were attentive ,the wine list you needed a mortgage for ,the starters were almost passable ,the main course was diabolical the ribeye steak was all gristle and fat ,the sauce was pourable it was that thin,the pork was tough and fatty with soggy skin,when it arrived this was after 1 HOUR wait,we didnt have puddings as we were so fed up we just wanted to get home paid the bill of just under £100 no apologys no offers of cocktails as was booked for us .others were getting mixed orders but were too embarresed to not and will tell anyone dont bother with this restaurant you are only paying for the name.

veronica ayres
Sunday, October 05, 2014

I went there yesterday 24.6.2014) with my wife to have a romantic Kings Road dinner evening. But- It was a disaster! When i entered the very small restaurant, everything seemed to be nice, until I presented the voucher that I bought from amazon local for a set menu for 2 people. They would not acccept it without a online booking "because of their system" which was impossible for me to do as I am a visitor from Switzerland and not online in London. So even if the restaurant was empty they offered me the choice of either to pay the full amount again without using my voucher or to leave the restaurant. The restaurant chef then told me I could complain with the management of the company and gave me their telephone number, guess who answered the phone: it was him!........I ask amazon now to refund the money and will not go there again.

Rainer Busch
Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Ate here on Sunday Evening, one of my party had Fish Pie, which was very dry and unappetizing, no need for spoon which was supplied. Just watched a video of MP White making his classic fish pie, he clearly needs to do some retraining.

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Ate here last night and walked out! Very rude staff, choice of 3 drinks not the champagne cocktail as stated on our experience voucher, starters came out wrong as did the mains and when they got the mains correct the aspen fries were awful, bacon too chewy (almost like beef jerky) and the risotto undercooked so the rice was raw! Didn't stay for the pudding! We weren't offered any drinks etc and clearly no one cared as no one even apologised! We didn't even get asked for more drinks as they cleared glasses away and left us with no drinks before our main! People next door ordered white wine and received red! Clearly a place that has no idea and lives off the name above the door.

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Very poor all round. Should have got champagne cocktail but only offered whisky, gin or soft drink. Wetherspoons is superior!

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Dreadful customer service, don't buy a voucher. You are treated like a second class citizen. They feel that they can change their terms and conditions whenever they feel like it, give false information and not take any responsibility! Even when escalated to the very arrogant and rude 'owner' we were treated with no respect and he did not listen to our complaints. It was evident that we were just a number and they didn't care to rectify their mistakes. Avoid, avoid, avoid if you have any sense!

Saturday, February 15, 2014

We were transfers from the Sydney Street Grill to the Kings Road Steakhouse & Grill on the 2nd November as they were refurbishing the Sydney Street, our booking was for 9, so we got there on time, but they were so busy and had no room in there bar that they told us to go away and come back in 10-15 minutes, which we were not happy about but as we've come all across London for this we did, 15 minutes later we went back and the man at front desk, who was completely unapologetic said we will have to come back in another 45 minutes, which is when we stared to get annoyed, he didn't care at all, we didn't even want to go to this restaurant we were only told about the refurbishment to Sydney street grill a couple days before, and they said they had a booking free at 9 at kings road which it turns out they didn't and all the man at front desk could do was to say “What can i do", and shake his arms around, you really don't expect it when you go to a restaurant like this, in the end we just went to a cafe as, if we had waited for an another 45 minutes by the time we would get the food it would be around 10.30 to 11pm, 3 trains up London for a cafe, what a rubbish evening.

Scott Tracey