Kitchin N1

8 Caledonia Street, London, N1 9AA - View on a map

Kitchin N1 Restaurant In London

This is probably our umpteenth trip to Kitchin and they just keep on improving the place. I was very surprised that they have actually introduced a grilled beef and chicken and beef bbq section, european style. If you love meat like me, go for the tandoori section. The tandoori rivals the best in london and you can have as much as you want. The seafood section boasts chilled oysters, chilled prawns and a whole baked cod, fresh. Everything is still done fresh. My kids just love the dessert section, no one restaurant in London has that much available at one time, let alone buffet. Always recommended

Arnold Higgenbotham
Monday, May 18, 2015

Wow, this is a really flashy place. I did not know it was here in Kings Cross and a colleague recommended it for dinner as she takes her family here a lot.

What I liked straight away was the fact that you can see the chefs cooking, the kitchen is right there in the centre. I let the kids have what they wanted, mostly pizza, pasta and desserts. i went for the chinese/ thai , which I think is as good as any in Chinatown. The hot wings in the starter section were tasty as well. i fact everything was nice. No complaints and reasonably priced.

Aimee Lindsey - View all reviews by this user
Monday, May 11, 2015

I attended a friends birthday bash here last night. I'd like to leave some comments.

1) Plenty of tasty international food, about 80 items.

2) Just grab a plate and take what you like.

3) No limits to the amount you can eat.

4) Probably the only one in Central London. There are other buffet restaurants in Central but the ones in Camden are actually more expensive and dont have as much variety. the ones in piccadilly/oxford serve oriental dishes.

5) Cheap at 15.99 per person. I was at Wembley last week and we paid 14.99 for about 20 items.

James Botha
Thursday, April 16, 2015

Wah. This place very nice one. My tour of London not complete without dinner in the famous 'Kitchin N1' in King's Cross. The stir fry very nice, all sweet desserts also good. Our whole bus of people come from airport come hungry but leave full. A1 food, I think one day in Malaysia they must open one branch.Thanks Kitchin N1!

Jenny Kwok
Sunday, March 22, 2015

Just a quick review - I feel that this buffet restaurant offers really good food for the £7.99 lunch price. I'd recommend it.

Mike
Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Lovely restaurant, great atmosphere and unlimited good food. Large tables so you can go with friends and the whole place has a chilled out feel about it.

Tobias Moore - View all reviews by this user
Wednesday, March 11, 2015

I took the family to this place for lunch today. It is a large buffet restaurant in Kings Cross, just across the road from the station. It was quite busy but we managed to secure a table as i did not want to miss out on the Sunday roast. The international buffet is laid out around the kitchen which is in the centre of the restaurant. We worked our way around the starters, Chinese, Thai, Indian, Italian and of course the roast section which had whole chicken and leg of lamb with potatoes and gravy. By the time we got to the dessert section we were really full but managed to get some chocolate desserts in. All in, a really good meal and not expensive at all.

Ram - View all reviews by this user
Sunday, March 08, 2015

We visited this buffet restaurant as part of our tour of central london. It is a really huge buffet restaurant in Kings Cross and has more than 100 food items from all over the world, according to our tour guide. We worked our way around the buffet, there was a generous variety of vegetarian and meat items available. my fsvourite was the BBQ grill and fresh tandoori grill. Yes- the chef really cooks it in front of you. Massive desserts and salads as well. and very tasty.

Arnold Higgenbotham - View all reviews by this user
Friday, March 06, 2015

This is probably the worst place I've ever been. The customer survice is unbelievably poor, the food tastes out of date. I had noodles made for me but even they tasted like hot wax. I would advise not to go here.

aisha
Saturday, November 29, 2014

Limited food and dessert options. I was with a group of friends, the manager kept on watching us as if we was going to do something bad. The food was cold and the plates were tiny.

Wednesday, August 27, 2014