Pho (Great Titchfield St)

3 Great Titchfield Street, Fitzrovia, London, W1W 8AX - View on a map

Pho (Great Titchfield St) Restaurant In London

Went here based on reviews on this site. I thought it was pretty average. The green mango salad was one of the worst I have ever had. It doesnt have lettuce in it. Pho itself was ok. Nice to have a beer Lao though but it was about 7 pounds and costs about 50p in laos. Anyway! I will not be back.

David
Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I've been a regular at this restaurant for a long time as i work around the corner and yes sometimes its so busy its hard to think the service is perfect. The staff are genuine, the food is consistently good and you get the feeling people actually really care if you have a good time. It is great for lunch thought i does get a bit rammed but I've started going on a saturday and a few mid week nights and its lovely and chilled out. Defo recommend it and go see for yourself

jenny
Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I've been to this restaurant since it opened and up until recently had only positive things to say. Food is fresh, service is friendly, speedy, and always served with a smile. I recall the day when barely you had stepped through the door and someone came to greet you, enthusiastically showing you to a table. I don't know what has changed recently (maybe the management?) but the staff no longer smile, no longer greet you at the door, no longer catch your eye as you strain and long for attention. On more than one occasion I have been left feeling completely ignored long after I have sat down, and have had to fetch my own menu. I have watched other tables in disbelief as they try repeatedly in vain to catch the waiters eye who seem forever to avoid their gaze. Food is great when it comes.

Friday, February 17, 2012