Tamnag Thai

50-54 Westow Hill, Crystal Palace, London, SE19 1RX - View on a map

Tamnag Thai Restaurant In London

OMG I cannot belive what a bad night we had there. The waitress was soooo rude! She asked if we was ready to order and when we ask her for a few minutes more she goes "Really?" in a angry way. And then when we had ordered food it took 30 minutes to come and it was awful!!! I've had better Thai curry from Tesco! As soon as we was fionished our mains the waitress said "Do you want desserts?" and when we say no she stamp off glaring and come back with the bill what we hadn't even asked for!!!! We paid and left no tip and that was the end of it, not going back again.

Shirley
Tuesday, June 16, 2015

I wish i read the reveiws on here before about this awful place. me and my girlfriend went there at the weekend and it was awful. starters all cold and tasteless. mains like slop and beer warm and they try to tell us we had a dessert and it was on the bill. Well, if we had a dessert we would have had dessert dishes still on our table as the bill arrived without us asking for it just after we stopped eatin our awful mains. Don't go there, I certainly wont be again.

Tony Mackey - View all reviews by this user