Tamnag Thai

50-54 Westow Hill, Crystal Palace, London, SE19 1RX - View on a map

Tamnag Thai Restaurant In London

OMG I cannot belive what a bad night we had there. The waitress was soooo rude! She asked if we was ready to order and when we ask her for a few minutes more she goes "Really?" in a angry way. And then when we had ordered food it took 30 minutes to come and it was awful!!! I've had better Thai curry from Tesco! As soon as we was fionished our mains the waitress said "Do you want desserts?" and when we say no she stamp off glaring and come back with the bill what we hadn't even asked for!!!! We paid and left no tip and that was the end of it, not going back again.

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

I wish i read the reveiws on here before about this awful place. me and my girlfriend went there at the weekend and it was awful. starters all cold and tasteless. mains like slop and beer warm and they try to tell us we had a dessert and it was on the bill. Well, if we had a dessert we would have had dessert dishes still on our table as the bill arrived without us asking for it just after we stopped eatin our awful mains. Don't go there, I certainly wont be again.

Tony Mackey - View all reviews by this user
Monday, June 30, 2014

Omg is this the same restaurant I had my 25th birthday in? I'm absolutely disgusted with the staff, their demeanor and the customer service I recieved, I used to love this place but i'll highlight the words "used to". the food was Inedible. after the 35 minute wait for the starter I heard staff arguing amongst themselves which considering im trying to have a calm Evening was a total put off the mains I ordered was disgusting, my squid was tough and chewy like cow gristle and the noodles looked like shoe laces dripped in crude oil I wouldnt recommend this place to anyone the only thing that remained the same was the beautiful decor. I think it would be an utter shame for such a once well established restaurant to loose its standards so dramatically, you should give Gordon Ramsay a call and see if he can help rescue the place either that or sack the manager. I would do both.

Trinity melinda Harper
Monday, December 16, 2013

We ate there last night, and I really wish we hadn't. After much tutting and hissing and shrugging from the waiter when we asked after allergy information, we were presented with possibly the worst satay starters we've ever had. Add to this the fact that the waiter was rude, staring at us balefully when we asked him for cleaner glasses, and the fact that people at the next table were complaining about their main course, the same ones we'd just ordered, saying it was inedible, and we decided discretion was the better part of not ruining a nice evening out. So we cancelled our mains order, paid for the beer and the starters (I could see the manager was working himself up to a row if we'd refused to pay for the woeful food), and left. I last ate here about 5 years ago, and it was lovely; now, just don't bother.

sean baldwin