Chelsea Kitchen

451 Fulham Road, Chelsea, London, SW10 9UZ - View on a map

Chelsea Kitchen Restaurant In London

I went to Chelsea Kitchen for a dinner, there were 2 friends with me. We enjoyed the meals, starter calamari antipasto and a courgette and basil soup, for main course we had salmon fillet which was the best salmon I ever had because was tasting fresh and perfectly cooked. Was time for the dessert but we skipped it because we heard a dog barking inside the restaurant so we asked the bill becaue as I know dogs are not allowed in this kind of business. After 2 years going about 3 times a week I lost interest in this place. Sorry chef.

phantom - View all reviews by this user
Friday, June 07, 2013

Party of four we had a great Birthday meal - staff friendly - good menu - highly recommended - very good value - will come again !!!

Rose Allinson
Saturday, July 14, 2012

Service was slow and items from our order were not brought but forgotten yet we were charged for them.

One of the waiters had an attitude problem and dropped plates on the table instead of putting them down and ignored us when we wanted to order extra drinks.

We have heard good things from our friends about this place but our visit must have been on the day that all the staff were on their period.

Food was nothing special, it was like eating at primary school.

Worst thing was only getting half, yes half a sausage in my mixed grill and what looked like a chewed pork chop left by a customer before me. Very disappointed and will not come back again unless I want to take someone out to annoy them.

James Cardinal Hopkins