1 Snowden Street, Broadgate West, City, London, EC2A 2DQ - View on a map

L'Anima Restaurant In London

No readers reviews yet.
Why not be the first and enter our competition to win a bottle of champagne.
Click here to write your review.

London Eater

London Eater

Tuesday, September 14, 2010 - L'Anima is enigmatic. The sum of its constituent parts make for an enticing package and the product, the entire L'Anima experience is simply fabulous. I must mention service, which I thought was impeccable...But the problem is not in its setting; whilst I felt that L'Anima ticked a lot of the right boxes, the pricing is just scary. If food should command such prices, it better damn well be the miracle of Sardinia, otherwise it will seem a little deflated. And I think that's where L'Anima falls short a little.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010 - This is one of the nicest meals I can remember having as of late...Scallops and 'stocca fisso' with peppers & anchovy. I love anchovy more and more with each passing meal. This was a fantastic combination of flavors. Salty. Borage tortelli with 'Famiglia Gottardi' balsamic vinegar. I've been thinking about these plump little pockets for days. Wild sea bass with smoked aubergine and jar tomatoes. I loved the smoked aubergine. And the crispy skin on the sea bass. I mean, I loved the whole dish, but the aubergine and the skin were the best parts...The Verdict: Sadly, Francesco is married. I'll still go back though.