Starvin' Marvin's

Central Parade, Western Avenue, Greenford, London, UB6 8TF - View on a map

My god this place is awful. £24 for a very average burger and tuna sandwich, tea and a small beer. It took the best part of a hour to arrive, the service was unfriendly despite having as many staff as customers. We went there years ago and it was great, such a waste of what should be a good diner. I will not be going back.

Robert Seaman
Saturday, July 05, 2014

Absolutely appalling. Would never go back. The management is a disgrace and the food dreadful.

pip - View all reviews by this user
Sunday, November 10, 2013

I went to this place the week it opened, years ago and it was brilliant. All the staff were in the same clean and crisp uniform. The service was excellent. It was spotless. Went back every so often and everything got worse and worse very quickly until the place was disgusting. As an American friend said to me 'the problem with American themed places in Britain is that you get the American theme but the British service'. I would be intrigued to know who owns this place. American diners with American quality in London should be making an absolute fortune.

Gerald Buckley
Thursday, July 04, 2013

I wrote a review of Starvin' Marvins for this website but for some reason it was never published. I'm guessing that's because I used language that was unacceptable for human consumption. Like the food that inspired it. This time I won't use any of that language. Instead, I'm going to request that you imagine the five most disgusting words in the English language, and the next time someone suggests,' let's go to Starvin Marvins for eat a burger', remember to reply. 'No 1ing,2ing,3ing,4ing ,5ing way.'

The worst burger I have ever eaten.

Jimmy Vincent