Rodizio Rico (The O2)

Unit 15, The O2, Peninsula Square, North Greenwich, London, SE10 0AX - View on a map

Rodizio Rico (The O2) Restaurant In London

Yesterday I was in this restaurant with my partner. we paid £75 for salad, rice and beans and bananas. I asking for chicken when the meat came to the table. we have finished eating and we wait 45 minutes. this restaurant is not a carvery, I'm Brazilian I worked in carvery restaurant before. I never go back there again. if I want beans I have them in my house. I m very disappoint this restaurant the serve wos very poor

Eni Dias
Thursday, July 11, 2013

Dined here before the "Pink" concert 27-04-2013 - The Hostess at the door could have been very much more welcoming but that was the only negative. The food was fabulous, the waiters attentive even though it was quite busy, and, with the four of us being big meat eaters, we really enjoyed ourselves thoroughly. Will very definitely go back.

Barry - View all reviews by this user
Sunday, April 28, 2013

The idea of this dining experience sound good but you are reliant on the waiters bringing round the meats, cutting and the choice. I was not impressed by the service, the waiters came up to our table three times, no chicken at all, the beef was chewy and they had the cheek to add the tip (£5.99 for 2) to our bill.

The salad bar was ok but the Harvester is better and free! Now that I've tried it I wouldn't go back. It might have been the day we went, before a big concert, it might be better on quiet O2 days.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Terrible cheap meat...

Simon
Monday, December 03, 2012

Been to all 3 branches and plenty of other churrascerias (Brazilian BBQ rotation, eat what you want)... However, this was the pits for me. Maybe we went on the wrong time but it was so BIG and full, much more like a dirty greasy cafe styled restaurant. really seemed unclean and the meat was poor quality and not cooked well. The staff seemed to be oblivious and were serving very randomly hence we were served dregs frequently and had to wait to be served for long periods of time (actually a trait of all Rodizio Rico's and they bring the beef last!!). Let's not even go to the salad bar. My fav Churrasco in London (that I know) is El Vaquero.

mark - View all reviews by this user
Monday, April 02, 2012

Me and my bf went there as we've been starving after one of the shows in o2.

Atmosphere was ok but I do agree with last review that tv is not really necessary in restaurant. U coming there to eat not to watch tv and is ditracting when u want to have peaceful meal.it was cold as well so is better o keep ur jacket on.lol..People working there they seems to be very friendly,they smile but them customer service need some improvement.After placing the order for a drink we recived them very quick but we waited quite long for someone to explain how the service work.We ve been told we can help ourselfs with salad bar and vegetarian hot section,that was fine with me as I dont eat meat but my bf waited for over 10min for 1st portion of meat,thats not good enough for someone very hungry.And than suddenly he was being ask every 2min if he want another kind of meat and another and another,quite annoying when you trying to eat.If you see someone having full plate with no space on it at all theres no point even to ask.so at the begin you starving and than you feel like you have to rush cos theres something elese to try.Food was delicious lots of choice and flavors so we did not bother to make any complain abt service but for sure next time we will go there we will mention it as is very important for people running this place to know how customers feel.We do apriciate all effort and smiles but at the end of the day is all abt feeling comfortable and satified when you going eat out.We dont want waitresses to be our servants but just to listen and understand our needs/speaking of which I do understand theres multiculture staff working there but they need to be able to understan basics and not all of them do.Anyway we will be back for sure as we loved food there and the price is very fair too.

eva - View all reviews by this user