Rodizio Rico (The O2)

Unit 15, The O2, Peninsula Square, North Greenwich, London, SE10 0AX - View on a map

Rodizio Rico (The O2) Restaurant In London

I have been to this restaurant a few times and my opinion is that, the customer servicee is not bad at all. I'm a very tolerant person so it's easy for me to gel with people. The downside about this restaurant is the salt in the food. I have actually complained to the head/manager before but nothing has been done. Salt in the food can instantly give you BP and something needs to be done about it. Who really needs salt in their food when the food tastes nice? Please do something about the salt; if meat is seasoned with spices, there should be enough salt and no need for additional salt.

Also the seating is too cramped.

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Yesterday I was in this restaurant with my partner. we paid £75 for salad, rice and beans and bananas. I asking for chicken when the meat came to the table. we have finished eating and we wait 45 minutes. this restaurant is not a carvery, I'm Brazilian I worked in carvery restaurant before. I never go back there again. if I want beans I have them in my house. I m very disappoint this restaurant the serve wos very poor

Eni Dias
Thursday, July 11, 2013

Dined here before the "Pink" concert 27-04-2013 - The Hostess at the door could have been very much more welcoming but that was the only negative. The food was fabulous, the waiters attentive even though it was quite busy, and, with the four of us being big meat eaters, we really enjoyed ourselves thoroughly. Will very definitely go back.

Barry - View all reviews by this user
Sunday, April 28, 2013

The idea of this dining experience sound good but you are reliant on the waiters bringing round the meats, cutting and the choice. I was not impressed by the service, the waiters came up to our table three times, no chicken at all, the beef was chewy and they had the cheek to add the tip (£5.99 for 2) to our bill.

The salad bar was ok but the Harvester is better and free! Now that I've tried it I wouldn't go back. It might have been the day we went, before a big concert, it might be better on quiet O2 days.

Sunday, March 10, 2013