Jasmine

16 Goldhawk Road, Shepherds Bush, London, W12 8DH - View on a map

Jasmine Restaurant In London

Im a new comer to thai food, but what an introduction! Some combinations of food was different for me, tried it loved it. Would recommend the duck in tamarind sauce.....naughty.

andre greer
Sunday, January 01, 2012

I cook a lot of Thai food myself so dont then to eat out Thai but today I was at a gathering at Jasmine. They put a buffet on of dishes from the northeast of Thailand papaya salad, sticky rice, spicy minced pork salad (larb), grilled chicken, Isarn sausages, and chicken noodle soup. It was all so delicious.

Brett Cowie
Saturday, December 10, 2011

i've eaten here several times in the past few months as well as ordering takeaways. the food, in my opinion, is excellent. Far more like the real street food found in Bangkok or Chang Mai than any other Thai restaurant i've been to in the UK. there are always Thai families dining there and the owner and staff are always friendly. the mussaman curry and son in laws eggs are wonderful. well worth a try (imo)

Jez Feeney
Friday, October 28, 2011

I've been to Jasmine for a send away. We were around 20 gests there. So we had the occasion to eat the others food. All the plate were beatifuly presented. If you want a bit of spectacular try the "... on fire" dish of the menu. That's not metaphorique. They literally are. On fire. Everything i ate that night tasted FANTASTIQUE. The service was impecable and the atmosphere intimate. Exellent quality food for a fairly reasonable price. I'm leaving in Kinsbury but i decided right there that it would become a regular thing. Maybe once a month. Or every two weeks. Don't judge me if i said every week.

Jackee - View all reviews by this user