Pizzeria Pappagone

131 Stroud Green Road, Finsbury Park, London, N4 3PX - View on a map

Their customer service is not good. We have booked a table for 6 people for 7 o'clock, we were late because of traffic, everywhere in london there is tolerance of 30 minutes. But I Pappagone not, we arrived there at 7:25, we were told that we were not allowed the starter, that is fine. we ordered the food and it took a bit long to come, we had the meal. But at the end we had ordered the dessert everyone on the table had dessert, some of us left the dessert half way, because we pushing us to go. So if they needed the table why let us order the dessert, that was not a good experience

de Carvalho
Monday, October 31, 2016

Best pizza best service best ambience. It's always a good sign when you turn up somewhere and your greeted by a smile and a handshake. Doesn't happen much any more.

Margherita
Wednesday, May 20, 2015

“Best night for a long time”

Thanks to a friend I was told to have my birthday party here and he was spot on. Service was fantastic from the moment we were greeted by the manager at the door. Food was incredible and the cocktails were superb especially the after dinner ones. Will definitely be going again soon.

Thursday, March 19, 2015

We booked a table for a special dinner with friends coming to London from Italy. After 20 mins from the time we booked, the table was not ready yet. Meanwhile we could see other people entering and getting seated straight away. A friend of mine was not feeling well and he needed to take a seat. When I complained about the 20 minutes waiting time even though I had booked a table, I was invited to leave the premises and never come back.

SyKaN