5 William IV Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2N 4DW - View on a map

Terroirs Restaurant In London

No readers reviews yet.
Why not be the first and enter our competition to win a bottle of champagne.
Click here to write your review.

Cheese and Biscuits

Cheese and Biscuits - 6/10

Wednesday, April 14, 2010 - The whole experience had left me extremely uncomfortable, and I'm not just talking about that table. The dishes, though well-cooked and using good ingredients, were clumsily constructed and often unforgivably imbalanced, making the eating of them more of a challenge than a pleasure. I really wanted to like Terroirs, and clearly plenty of people do, but perhaps in the future I'll pay more attention to their excellent wine list. fact, if you approach Terroirs as a wine bar that can serve you the odd bit of food to stop you falling asleep on the train home, then perhaps you'll enjoy it more than I did.

Dos Hermanos

Dos Hermanos

Friday, February 12, 2010 - The new (ish) space is lovely, lively and buzzing and our table, over looking the bar gave us the perfect chance to watch the comings and goings of the staff...The place may be jumping and the menu may read well, but the execution is sloppy and the final results depressing. A dish of clams with ham and chilli came with enough added salt to make my blood pressure medication worthless. A salad of smoked duck breast with beetroot and hazelnuts should have made the most of terrific ingredients but swamped them with so much dressing as to make any flavours impossible to detect.