27 Wardour Street, Soho, London, W1D 6PR - View on a map

I've been coming to this restaurant for nearly 5 years now, I don't see why a few bad comments were left here? (Perhaps you were drunk when you stumbled in to find a quick bite and find fault when the food was not up to your 'standards'?).

The staff are great here, attentive and really like to tease and banter with the customers.

The food... Mmmm the water prawn dumplings soup are the best! The roast duck, crispy bely pork, char-siu and other dishes are just making me salivate as we speak!

I work locally and have tried every Cantonese restaurant around chinatown, sometimes even spending an arm and a leg without getting the same quality you get here at Hung's.

Trust me, if you want good value for money, decent portions of freshly made genuine Cantonese-style food - come to Hung's.

Thank you once again Uncle Manh and team Hung's!
View/Add comments (1)

Michael O''neil
Thursday, April 17, 2014

Good food for all. Soya sauce was vibrant and chili sauce was mind blowing. Me Hung was very welcoming and he gave me a 10% discount for my enthusiasm and experience in oriental food. I highly recommend the chicken pak choi.

Big Andy
Sunday, March 30, 2014

You are obliged to pay the bill immediately after ordering. You only receive your food after you have paid. Shocking treatment and arrogant staff when we questioned their outrageous policies.

Dan Hutchinson - View all reviews by this user