Feng Shui Inn

4-6 Gerrard Street, Chinatown, London, W1D 5PG - View on a map

This restaurant was amazing, the waitresses were friendly and the food was tasty, all the other reviews that dislike this place are highly deluded as this place is one of the greatest restaurants in Chinatown. I especially liked the crispy duck as it was crispy to my liking and also I dropped coke on my lap, they happily offered me a new coke and cleaned me up.

Ken Du
Thursday, May 30, 2013

I am actually sat in the restaurant NOW.. and finding it very sad that it is so very westernised so much so that the food is bland.. i am sad to say I am more excited by the taste of the soy sauce.. and.. your staff are miserable and too quick to move you to the next course.

april sephton
Friday, December 28, 2012

their chinese food is second to none. if price is on top of your list go next door. they are cheaper than most take away! said it all! for quality wild sea bass this is the place. ask waiter for today's recommendation. btw my coke was flat too but i asked for a replacement and they are happy to offer me an alternative. for real chinese food who appreciate good food come here. i heard the chef was from fung shing of lisle st. now shut due to retirement.

chinese food lover
Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Bad food! And very over priced. Even my coke was flat. Stay away.

MG
Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I have started to work locally here and over the past months I have tried numerous restaurants in Chinatown. I particular like Feng Shui Inn for the freshness, quality of food and friendly service. They have recommended me to try the lobster with spring onions and Ginger and explained is one of the chef speciality. So, I ordered one for myself with noodle base. I must admit this is the best I have tasted, the sauce was perfect the meat was tender and best of all there are very little grease left on the plate of each dish I ordered. If you want delicious quality food look no further. I highly recommend this!

Dan Wagner