Hare and Tortoise (Ealing)

38 Haven Green, Ealing, London, W5 2NX - View on a map

We have been going to the Hare & Tortoise for a couple of years now but more recently have noticed it is going rapidly downhill. The last time we went in the service was so shocking that we ended up walking out without ordering. We instead ate at Thai Canteen where the service was excellent and we enjoyed a lovely meal. Can not imagine that we'll be going back to H&T in a hurry.

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Went with my wife, a good friend and our our little girl. It is our regular spot for a casual meal with friends. The food was good and we really did enjoy it. The service on the other hand has just got so bad that we are going to need to find another place. We don't just go out for the food, it's the overall experience we are after.

To be treated this way when you are spending your hard earned money is unacceptable!

They need to sort this out quickly...

Roy W
Friday, October 04, 2013

Whilst the food is still good, the service has gone downhill. such ignorant and rude behaviour from the staff. I don't think that I shall bother again...

Tia B
Friday, October 04, 2013

This place is simply awful, I had ordered my starters then i had to wait roughly 45 minutes for them to arrive. When they did arrive i asked the waiter why the food had arrived late, he simply ignored me and went back to the kitchen. Regarding the food it was nothing special, the service was simply terrible.I do not recommend this place to anyone.

John Stean
Sunday, November 25, 2012

Very disappointed to discover I was charged 20 pence for only one takeaway container when I could not finished my meal with a table for four!

Jeff