Jamie's Italian (Canary Wharf)

Churchill Place Mall, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5RB - View on a map

Went there to take some friends for a special occasion as it had been reccomended by several friends and colleagues and was fairly central in a 60 mile radius!!

On reflection it was a long way to travel for an extremely below average meal

Service was brilliant, friendly and helpful

Food not so good, would not risk another Jamie restaurant having eaten here.

Although was very reasonably priced my guest and i still expect to enjoy our food, had better brakes bros.

Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Today it was my first experience with Jamie's Italian. We decided to have an Easter dinner with my friends. And I liked it. The food was very nice, decor is casual and nice, the waiters were polite and helpful. I don't agree the portions are small- after main with two little sides and dessert I felt really full and happy. Definitely place to be back. Thanks.

Paula
Saturday, March 30, 2013

Having eaten previously at Portsmouth and Brighton we had assumed that given the fact it is a chain restaurant then, although not the finest of cuisine it would be consistent. How sadly wrong we were!! The food was of poor quality and appeared to be of a reheated consistency, dry, gloopy and bland. The seafood was over cooked and of poor quality, ironic given the proximity of billingsgate! The service was appalling at the start of the meal we were forced along at an uncomfortably rapid pace giving us the feeling that they wished to turn the table at least once more that night, even to the point of having our plates cleared whilst some of our party were still eating. On commenting that I hadn't finished the waitress quipped that it was ok I could finish mine before she took it! I could unfortunately go on and on but I have a life to lead! But suffice it to say it was a disappointing poor quality poor value for money food experience. Jamie, you should be embarrassed that your name is associated with this excuse for a restaurant but there again I suspect it's adding nicely to you piggy bank ...... Shame on you.

Monday, March 04, 2013