Veggie Inn

We are sorry but this restaurant has closed - The Reader Comments are shown for historical purposes only

This place is amazing. I'm lucky enough to live nearby but people come from far and wide and for special occasions. Decor isn't anything special but the food is beyond belief. Never been so happy eating out (they do takeaway too). Most recommended is the Satay Chicken, Smoked Chicken, the Lamb Rendang (unusual in a Chinese restaurant... the proprietress is Malaysian Chinese), Salt and Pepper Okra. The Mango Veggie Spare Ribs are crazily like pork and very tasty (my non-vegetarian Dad loves all the food from here). Oh, I am so hungry I feel I should go now...

I'm not keen on the fish dishes but I've never liked fish so I am not qualified to comment. I've not tried the desserts, I'm usually too full.

Definitely worth a visit! Easy to walk from Harrow on the Hill or Harrow and Wealdstone (about 10 mins). Closed on Tuesdays I believe (I've turned up a few times...)

I wish I could learn how to cook like this.

A. Garrett