McDermott's Fish & Chips

Forestdale Shopping Centre, Featherbed Lane, Croydon, London, CR0 9AS - View on a map

McDermott's Fish & Chips Restaurant In London

Why don't they ever have ROCK ? Maybe it's because he gets more money from the cod and it's over priced

A holtby
Saturday, October 17, 2015

McDermotts is not the cheapest fish and chips around, but cheap is not necessarily good value. I have scored them high in all categories, which makes them good value.

Friday, March 28, 2014

Am writing this review because I feel robbed, not for the first time we have arrived home with fish and chips and I have never seen such a poor portion of chips in my life, don't get me wrong it's a good fish and chip shop but after mentioning it time and time again to the assistants they still don't seem to learn. Am not joking when I say there must have been about 15 chips in both bags, now for the money you pay here this is joke. Am not the only person to notice this as we know others that used to go here but they to had the same problem, but they now use there local chippy instead as you get more value for money. I think the reason they do this is due to the promotion they have where you get a loyalty card which entitles you to a free portion after buying five portions of fish and chips, i think they compensate by giving you a poor portion. I can now say I will not be going back.

Simon Hatton