Cantina Laredo

10 Upper St. Martin's Lane, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9DL - View on a map

Cantina Laredo Restaurant In London

My husband and I went with our good friends and popped into Cantina Laredo on the off chance they would have a table for 4. Our waiter was attentive and offered brilliant advice, as we wanted various dishes to share. The guacamole which was prepared at the table was so wonderfully fresh and spicy. For those wanting an extra kick, a dish of freshly chopped chillies is available. The food was great and we all agreed that it was the best Mexican restaurant we had been to in London. A great all round experience. It was our first visit but will not be the last!

Christine
Thursday, September 12, 2013

I am Mexican living in London and only went there because a couple of non-mexican friends really wanted to try it out. Hear this: Nothing in the food is authentic mexican and obvioulsy even less "gourmet". I would say it comes close to the American 'tex-mex' style. Regardless about the authenticity, the food tastes horrible and is expensive. The mediocre service provides a very bizarre atmosphere.

Ricardo