The Victoria

10 West Temple Sheen, East Sheen, London, SW14 7RT - View on a map

The Victoria Restaurant In London

Party of six for lunch on Bank Holiday Monday, great choice on the set menu to cater for every taste, excellent service and good atmosphere. Even a treat for the birthday boy. Will definitely return.

Helen - View all reviews by this user
Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Went here last night for dinner; it was absolutely superb. The service, the food (the menu is very original and perfectly executed). I hate paying good money for bad food and leaving somewhere feeling like I've been ripped off , however i do not mind paying good money for great food....and we all left The Victoria feeling very happy!! This was the second time I've been in 2 months and it was a good as the first!! Keep up the good work.

chris
Sunday, May 20, 2012

Appalling! I took my mother for lunch on Saturday and nothing about the experience was good.

We were not greeted on arrival and had to hang around waiting for the table we had reserved. The waitress who did finally deign decide to serve us was surly and rude.

The "Saturday brunch" menu, which was the only menu available for lunch offered limited and uninviting options.

The food when it arrived was poor - greasy burgers, which were poor qualiity and definitely not worth the money.

The Victoria now has an impressive website and sends out enticing newsletters and focuses on the celebrity chef and use of seasonal ingredients. It does not, however, deliver on any of its promises. Clearly its resources are being spent on marketing rather than product.

The whole place felt shabby and uninviting and I would NEVER go again ot recommend it to anyone.

Monday, May 23, 2011