Spice 6

22 Station Parade, Willesden Green, London, NW2 4NH - View on a map

Spice 6 Restaurant In London

Poor customer service. Couldn't handle a booking of 15 people, waited 2.5 hours for food and people who came after us were served. Asked for popadoms but told we have to pay. They eventually took pity on us and an hour later decided to give us free popadoms which is usually complimentary in other Indian restaurants. When the food did arrive it tasted lovely but wasn't worth the starvation. Management only offered 5% discount for late food-should have walked out without paying really. Not happy!

starving
Saturday, February 21, 2015

I was surprise to see spice 6 restaurant after a long time it was so impressive

Food was so nice I enjoyed a lot with my friends on the Christmas Eve .rhe taste of food was amazing the java a,chicken dilkash chicken kofta were mouth watering

I really recommend strongly to my friends to try once it least

I think the chef or the management is changed

Now the only one authentic Indian restaurant in willesden area as per my experience

Francis
Saturday, January 10, 2015

Excellent food so was the service. if anyone think of having indian food in London

Spice6 is the place where we can have the authentic indian food

Charlie
Monday, April 14, 2014

Order never arrived. Nobody would answer the phone. No option but to rate zero. Ridiculous.

Mike
Friday, January 31, 2014

One of the best place to eat indian food, staff is very friendly, I love the atmosphere, it's children friendly too

Yamini
Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Awful customer service!! having telephoned our order for collection when I got home I realised they had forgotten one curry. I rung them to explain and they said I was lying and had not ordered it. We ordered for the second time and gave them our address to deliver. 20 mins later I received a phone explaining that I did not live at that address. After a discussion they realised they were on the wrong road despite being told the postcode and road name twice. Once they turned up a further 10 mins later we were surprised at being asked to pay full price. After the delivery man rung his boss and further being told I was lying we agreed to pay. Terrible customer service. I would not recommend this place to any one as the attitude is disgraceful and manners were non existent.

Sarah butt
Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Restaurant looks very clean and nice from the outside. I should have walked out of the door when i walked in at 1pm and there was no one in there apart from one uninterested lady staff who was wearing jogging bottoms and walked at the pace of a snail.

So we ordered 2 rolls, at £6.95 i thought it was quite expensive but hey, the restaurant looks nice so expect high prices.

One Chicken Tikka Roll and one Kebab Roll took 40 minutes to arrive.

When it arrived, it was stone COLD!. i could not believe it took 40 minutes to make a simple dish, on top of considering that there were NO OTHER customers!!!

We sent the food back and it took ANOTHER 15 minutes to come back to the table... and yes, you guessed it.. COLD again. No explanation from the waitress, just a shrug off the shoulders and did not seem to think that there was anything wrong if the food was cold!

At this point we just decided to eat the food as no time to get anything else, the food was average, nothing special for the prices charged.

Overall, poor service, very expensive, average food and not a pleasant experience.

Amish Badiani - View all reviews by this user
Thursday, August 22, 2013

It is my fourth visit in last two weeks at SPICE 6 and i am really impressed with the food and value for money...Food got taste and delicacy of indian ingredients...must say one of the best in willesden green.

LAXMI
Monday, March 25, 2013

Recently, I had a very pleasant surprise, when a friend of mine invited me to have dinner at the Spice 6 Indian Restaurant. I am French but I like Indian Food very much - the hotter the better! I have to say that Spice 6 is right up with the best in London!

Pierre Lacour - LIMOGES-France
Saturday, January 12, 2013

It's great for us to have such a fantastic local Nepalese restaurant and Mahesh is an attentive host. The food is more varied than your usual high street Indian restaurant with some curries we hadn't tried before. Everything we have eaten in there is really delicious. The owners are also very community minded and currently hosted an evening for our local Town Team here in Willesden Green for which they donated all the food. A real community asset and local gem.

Mary-Louise Wadsworth