Cottons (Camden)

55 Chalk Farm Road, London, NW1 8AN - View on a map

Cottons (Camden) Restaurant In London

Went to cottons for a birthday meal with my partner. We have visited Cottons previously for many years and have enjoyed ourselves. The change in management is very noticeable for the worse! You couldn't tell who was working, our waitress had no note pad to take our order never repeated our order back to us and just walked off,she wasn't pleasant .

When the food did eventually arrive (over 30 mins for starter and 40 mins for main course). My prawn cocktail was rubbery and there was not a finger bowl to wash my fingers after (which on every occasion I've gone previous has been at the table)! My partner had items missing from his starter and when we tried to tell the waitress she was no where to be found the restaurant was not busy at all! When she did come back without asking if we had finish she was trying to remove our plates! When our mains came it was cold and small portion size had to be sent back and then when it came back items were missing. Absolutely terrible service. From start to finish. My usual cocktail wasn't the same. We were extremely disappointed with everything overall and will not be returning and would certainly NOT recommend to any one wanting authentic Caribbean cuisine.

Kay