London Darbar

198 Cranbrook Road, Ilford, London, IG1 4LU - View on a map

London Darbar Restaurant In London

This is a great place for anyone interested in eating authentic Indian food in UK. It has only been 2 weeks since I came to UK but as a lover of Indian cuisine, I was searching for a decent place to dine. I tried many locations but London Darbar has definitely been better than other places so far. I'll surely be visiting them regularly as I like their food so much. I definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for an authentic Indian restaurant in London.

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Went with my family for dinner. Had an amazing experience. The staff is very friendly and this place has good ambiance. I definitely recommend London Darbar to anyone looking for authentic Indian food in London.

georgebrown12 - View all reviews by this user
Thursday, February 13, 2014

Went to Al Khayma upstairs from London Darbar, for my husband's birthday, the place looks very nice and the fact you have privacy is very good, however they don't tell you its just a set menu so you have to order from that, went along with it and I must say the starters were nice, looks a lot less than what's actually written in the menu, when the main course came, that's when the problem started, my husbands lamb was nice, however my chicken, tasted old, dry and had no taste what so ever, i didn't eat it, none of it, and when i told the server she told me people usually complain about the lamb!! she didn't bother to bring or suggest anything else and they didn't even deduct it off the bill. Then to make matters worse when I got the bill, we got charged £2.50 per person cover charge and it said on the bill, service not included, i thought are you having a laugh!!

Needles to say I will never go back there again, I will tell all my friends not to bother, over priced, food terrible and not worth a visit, there are much better places, cheaper and better food places than this place, so DON'T GO THERE!!!

Friday, January 27, 2012