La Goulette

51 Willesden Lane, Kilburn, London, NW6 7RL - View on a map

La Goulette Restaurant In London

This restaurant is like a little oasis, a beautifully designed environment with a welcoming staff. Our meal was consistently well presented and didn't disappoint on taste. My king prawn starter was light and flavoursome, the lamb couscous main was delicious with tender lamb and cooked vegetables.

A meal for four with starters, mains and two rounds of soft drinks came in at under £40 with our taste card. Staff were welcoming and attentive: I will definitely return.

Tracey
Friday, April 05, 2013

I can not express how I loved my experience at La Goulette

From the warm homely welcome I got from the hostess at the entrance.

They had live music on... I loved the atmosphere

I went for a chilli starter with was so tasty... My main, a tagine which was a combination of chicken, lamb, sausage and vegetables, The they were all so succulent, the flavours have to be tried .... it was good portion.. I was very happy with my choice for one..

The whole experience was absolutely divine.

Super Value for money!!!

Thank you La Goulette Staff for a awesome night!

Monday, October 10, 2011

Very nice service. The waitress explained clearly to us what the various dishes were. It's clear they are really passionate about Tunisian food. We had some really good appetisers on the house.

Altough the mint tea and almond tart were average, I would definitely recommend the Bric with tuna as a starter and the "la Goulette" couscous as a main. The meat was very soft and tender. The vegetables were well cooked and the couscous itself had a good texture. Generous portion size and presentation. We asked for more sauce as it was a bit dry and they brought us some more with a smile.

Best couscous we've found in London. The 50% off food made it a really good deal.

Atilagiant - View all reviews by this user
Friday, October 07, 2011

London Eater

London Eater

Tuesday, January 04, 2011 - La Goulette proudly presented me with the Tunisian breek. Wrapped pastry, deep-fried, with chopped parsley, potatoes, capers tuna and a runny yolk. Served piping hot, it was unimaginably edible, the crispy wafer-thin pastry was addictive, and anything with capers and a runny yolk had to be good...I think we paid about 25 pounds for the meal, fantastic value for money, but then again, what isn't on Willesden Lane. If you make a hobby out of visiting off the beat, family restaurants who care for diners, then you might be charmed by the spell that is La Goulette. Honestly, the main courses were a bit of a bore, but in my estimation, the rest of the menu was pretty good.