La Goulette

51 Willesden Lane, Kilburn, London, NW6 7RL - View on a map

La Goulette Restaurant In London

This restaurant is like a little oasis, a beautifully designed environment with a welcoming staff. Our meal was consistently well presented and didn't disappoint on taste. My king prawn starter was light and flavoursome, the lamb couscous main was delicious with tender lamb and cooked vegetables.

A meal for four with starters, mains and two rounds of soft drinks came in at under £40 with our taste card. Staff were welcoming and attentive: I will definitely return.

Tracey
Friday, April 05, 2013

I can not express how I loved my experience at La Goulette

From the warm homely welcome I got from the hostess at the entrance.

They had live music on... I loved the atmosphere

I went for a chilli starter with was so tasty... My main, a tagine which was a combination of chicken, lamb, sausage and vegetables, The they were all so succulent, the flavours have to be tried .... it was good portion.. I was very happy with my choice for one..

The whole experience was absolutely divine.

Super Value for money!!!

Thank you La Goulette Staff for a awesome night!

Monday, October 10, 2011

Very nice service. The waitress explained clearly to us what the various dishes were. It's clear they are really passionate about Tunisian food. We had some really good appetisers on the house.

Altough the mint tea and almond tart were average, I would definitely recommend the Bric with tuna as a starter and the "la Goulette" couscous as a main. The meat was very soft and tender. The vegetables were well cooked and the couscous itself had a good texture. Generous portion size and presentation. We asked for more sauce as it was a bit dry and they brought us some more with a smile.

Best couscous we've found in London. The 50% off food made it a really good deal.

Atilagiant - View all reviews by this user
Friday, October 07, 2011

Perfect restaurant!

Welcomed with open arms and smiling faces. La Goulette is the perfect place for a couple or group dinner. Food here is great and you will not leave anything on your plate. Excellent atmosphere and attention to detail is fantastic. People here are the best I have ever met at a restaurant!!! If I could give a 12 out of 10 I would.. Top marks and thumbs up!! Can't wait to go back. Thank you!!

Tom Barratt
Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Love this place... this is a great night out for the brilliant diner. Ive never been anywhere quite like it, definitely a unique and special evening that I thoroughly enjoyed.

Will def be going again! I can only agree with the below comments, and urge anyone who dares to try something new to go here as soon as possible!

Inga
Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Hidden away from the bustle of Kilburn, La Goulette is a smart, fun & lively restaurant, perfect for a cosy diner or big groups alike. On my first visit i never tried Tunisian food before, but there are definitely things that u will recognize- namely couscous (with a lot of veggie chicken or lamb) Brik (filo pastry wrapped with eggs mash potatoes, capers, parsley, & tuna) and lovely grilles fish marinated with nice tunisian herbs...wow was so nice. Lovely service and affordable prices too. Definitely I will go back and tell all my friends.

Max
Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Went to La Goulette last week . Had a lovely time and the food was great, the service was friendly, fast and attentive. Anyone who loves typical home made Tunisian cooking would love the food here, and its really a great velue for money. I had the tuna breek for starters and the chicken couscous for main. Hardly could finish my plate, the portions were generous and the food was really tasty! Definitely go back again!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

London Eater

London Eater

Tuesday, January 04, 2011 - La Goulette proudly presented me with the Tunisian breek. Wrapped pastry, deep-fried, with chopped parsley, potatoes, capers tuna and a runny yolk. Served piping hot, it was unimaginably edible, the crispy wafer-thin pastry was addictive, and anything with capers and a runny yolk had to be good...I think we paid about 25 pounds for the meal, fantastic value for money, but then again, what isn't on Willesden Lane. If you make a hobby out of visiting off the beat, family restaurants who care for diners, then you might be charmed by the spell that is La Goulette. Honestly, the main courses were a bit of a bore, but in my estimation, the rest of the menu was pretty good.