La Goulette

51 Willesden Lane, Kilburn, London, NW6 7RL - View on a map

La Goulette Restaurant In London

This restaurant is like a little oasis, a beautifully designed environment with a welcoming staff. Our meal was consistently well presented and didn't disappoint on taste. My king prawn starter was light and flavoursome, the lamb couscous main was delicious with tender lamb and cooked vegetables.

A meal for four with starters, mains and two rounds of soft drinks came in at under £40 with our taste card. Staff were welcoming and attentive: I will definitely return.

Tracey
Friday, April 05, 2013

London Eater

London Eater

Tuesday, January 04, 2011 - La Goulette proudly presented me with the Tunisian breek. Wrapped pastry, deep-fried, with chopped parsley, potatoes, capers tuna and a runny yolk. Served piping hot, it was unimaginably edible, the crispy wafer-thin pastry was addictive, and anything with capers and a runny yolk had to be good...I think we paid about 25 pounds for the meal, fantastic value for money, but then again, what isn't on Willesden Lane. If you make a hobby out of visiting off the beat, family restaurants who care for diners, then you might be charmed by the spell that is La Goulette. Honestly, the main courses were a bit of a bore, but in my estimation, the rest of the menu was pretty good.