Maharani

77 Berwick Street, Soho, London, W1F 8TQ - View on a map

Maharani Restaurant In London

We went there with friends last Saturday, it's a really good place to go, good food, good staff, good prices, I easily recommend it!

If you don't want to be disappointed with an Indian...GO THERE!!

Karine
Monday, December 05, 2011

I took some Korean clients to the Maharani last night and it was excellent. Probably the best Indian food I have eaten outside of the middle east and India. 10/10 doesn't do this place justice for quality of food and service! Great restaurant.

Steve Robson
Friday, June 17, 2011

I had my best Indian meal ever had at the Maharani. From the splendid chutney and wafers hors d'oeuvres to richly flavored meat dishes we shared, it was a gustatory wonder. I've eat middling Indian food often from the grocery store, and have dined in several sit down restaurants, and this meal compared to the others was like realizing you could watch television in color. Judging by the expressions of the other guests, the satisfaction was not isolated to our table. The prices were reasonable (80% of the items were between 10-15 pounds), the menu extensive, and a representation of items from across the flavor spectra that left this guest wishing he knew more about Indian culinary terms. Not to worry though, the staff was helpful and attentive, and took pride in excellent service (heated plates, hot napkins after dinner), a welcomed complement to the great meal.

Trevor Olson