The White Swan

108 Fetter Lane, London, EC4A 1ES - View on a map

The White Swan Restaurant In London

Fabulous Gastro-Pub food in a cosy environment. Friendly staff ensured we were happy and well served at all times! Highly recommend.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

We held our team Christmas Lunch here and everyone had a great time. The set up, food and staff were all excellent! I would recommend The White Swan for other large parties.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

We had our joint birthday party & engagement party at The White Swan and the night couldn't have been better!

Pre, during and post event the attention to detail and service from the event team and in bar team has been amazing and everyone commented on the night that we had really hit upon a great venue for the party!

I'd definitely recommend The White Swan for private parties and am looking foward to checking it out on a non-private event night too!

Tuesday, November 05, 2013

We held our wedding reception at the White Swan and had an absolutely perfect day. All our guests said how wonderful the venue was all round from the attentive staff to the fabulously cooked food.

We will always have such fab memories of our day; the team and the venue played a huge part in the making of those memories. My mother is so hard to please but even she said what great service we had at the WS.

We will definitely recommend the WS and I certainly will recommend it highly to everyone in future.

We will also go back for meals sometime or will even find an excuse for a party!!

Nigel Gale
Wednesday, September 11, 2013

I had my 40th Birthday Party at the White Swan and it worked perfectly. The venue worked well for the number of guests (80 odd) and the team there very accommodating to allow a DJ, and live PA to set up in different areas.

Nadia was great at organising the event, and kept in touch all the way through the process from booking enquiry through to the night itself, through food and wine tastings through to the 4 tier cake made from cheese!

The food and staff on the night were great. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone for a party.

Nick Whitehurst
Monday, September 09, 2013

Every member of our group of 13 for dinner at the White Swan the other evening was delighted with the occasion. The food and drink were of the highest quality and the staff were unfailingly friendly and helpful. It didn't seem to bother them at all that we arrived early and stood around with preliminary drinks, nor were they in the least put out when our host decided to move people round the table just as we were ordering desserts. They seemed to take as much pleasure in serving us as we certainly took in being served by them. It was an experience to be remembered, repeated and highly recommended.

Christopher Dolan
Monday, March 11, 2013

We recently held a private dinner at the White Swan - The team thoroughly enjoyed the evening and it was a great success! Not one negative thing to say about the venue, staff, food or drinks it was all overwhelmingly positive!

A very smoothly run event.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Sara & I organised our Wedding Reception here in October 2012

It was a Perfect Day, the arrangements made prior with the White Swan were thoughtful and ensured every little detail was planned to perfection

The food was fantastic, as it is when you eat there normally, no "school dinners" just because we were a big group.

The ambience and exclusivity meant that it felt just a special place - a British Boozer with fine wine and abundance of atmosphere...

If you want a real party and special memories this is the place.

Paul & Sara Hodgson
Sunday, January 20, 2013

We held our company Christmas dinner here, everything was well organised from enquiry to last orders. The menu was tailored to our party and I found everyone at the White Swan to be accommodating, understand and professional every step of the way. The staff on the night were amazing and delivered quality food [All 5 Courses] and drinks with a smile to 45 demanding guests. They worked around our speeches, quiz, and prolonged farewells, it felt like having a dinner party in your front room. I have to say that this is the second event I have had with Nadia and her team at the ETM Group and I can not wait for the next one.I could not have asked for a better venue or service I only wish I could give more than 10 stars.

Simone Henriques-Pascal
Wednesday, January 02, 2013

I booked the top floor (restaurant) of the White Swan for a party. The wine and food were excellent as was the service from friendly, professional staff. All my guests commented very favourably on the venue, service, food and drink. A great night!

Erica Zimmer