Chaopraya Eat-Thai

22 St Christopher's Place, Marylebone, London, W1U 1NP - View on a map

Chaopraya Eat-Thai Restaurant In London

I went there last week-end with my friends, everything is excellent!!! The atmosphere and decoration of the restaurant, the quality of service, smile and especially food which is well presented, well flavored and really delicious. This is a restaurant not to be missed!

Nananew - View all reviews by this user
Thursday, February 26, 2015

I'm from France and I went there last week-end with my friends, everything is excellent!!! The atmosphere and decoration of the restaurant, the quality of service, smile and especially food which is well presented, well flavored and really delicious. This is a restorant not to be missed!

Nananew
Thursday, February 26, 2015

We went out today for a lunch in this over-priced Thai restaurant near Wigmore Street. We settled for the lunch menu that came dry, appeared heated in a microwave and presented rather poorly! When i complained about salmon being dry and that it tasted as if it was cooked this morning and than heated rather than having it freshly prepared; my comment was extremely rudely disregarded and i was told that this was because they have pan-fried it as opposed to steam it which is why it came luke warm and dry. I said this was ridiculous and that i still don't like the taste of it even if that's true, i was told that they were "Sorry." and they have still charged the whole amount of the disgraceful dish (£23!!!)plus the service charge! They have not offered anything to replace the dish that i disliked nor have they appeared sorry that i was an unsatisfied customer!

I am never to go back to this place and waste my precious time with my family or my money. Horrible.

Milena Simovic