Afters (Leyton)

163 Francis Road, Leyton, London, E10 6NT - View on a map

Hugely overpriced. The icecream that i ordered tasted old and refrozen when I complained about it the waiter made a stupid explanation about how the ice cream melts over the chocolate cake and this is where the bad refrosted taste comes to the ice cream from. Not true my friend had ice cream before. I told him that it tasted old and he actually just laughed!!! Hello I was trying to give him constructive feedback to which a proper reply should have been eg.I am sorry if you were not satisfied etc... but this well mannered waiter just laughes. I have lived all around the world and eaten in restaurant from 1 to 5 stars and for this one my sincere advice is to STAY AWAY. Felt totally disgusted after I left the place and felt the bad taste of that ice cream in my mouth the whole evevning. Shame on you for stealing peoples money like that.

Friday, September 26, 2014

Please peoples avoid this ice cream parlour staff is very rude,they think someone is forcing them to do their job unpleasant environment hate their quality and they don't even care you come or not.less then 1star.

sameer - View all reviews by this user
Thursday, February 20, 2014

Please avoid at all costs! Staff don't really care! Food is well below standard! And majorly over priced! I looked at the menu and saw a round cheesecake and got a slice of it, false advertising at its best here! My wife got a waffle and I was tempted to ask if the other half was still to come or missing?? And they topped it with chocolate sauce to cover the fact that it was burnt! As I write this I am listening to a Arabic channel with kids learning Arabic! Interesting choice of music!

Please save money, time and energy!

J Kumar
Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Rude staff. Didn't even acknowledge us at first and then made us feel quite unwelcome. If we didn't have children with us who'd been promised an ice cream, we would have walked out straight away.

Matt
Sunday, September 30, 2012

Its ooooooooooooookay but the price is a bit other the top....

mr review