Afters (Leyton)

163 Francis Road, Leyton, London, E10 6NT - View on a map

Hugely overpriced. The icecream that i ordered tasted old and refrozen when I complained about it the waiter made a stupid explanation about how the ice cream melts over the chocolate cake and this is where the bad refrosted taste comes to the ice cream from. Not true my friend had ice cream before. I told him that it tasted old and he actually just laughed!!! Hello I was trying to give him constructive feedback to which a proper reply should have been eg.I am sorry if you were not satisfied etc... but this well mannered waiter just laughes. I have lived all around the world and eaten in restaurant from 1 to 5 stars and for this one my sincere advice is to STAY AWAY. Felt totally disgusted after I left the place and felt the bad taste of that ice cream in my mouth the whole evevning. Shame on you for stealing peoples money like that.

Friday, September 26, 2014

Please peoples avoid this ice cream parlour staff is very rude,they think someone is forcing them to do their job unpleasant environment hate their quality and they don't even care you come or not.less then 1star.

sameer - View all reviews by this user