Mehfil

Mehfil Restaurant In London

Fantastic food

Ali
Monday, February 17, 2014

I visited Mehfil for the first time this evening, and I will be returning many more times in the future! I recommend the fried fish and onion bhajis for starters and the chicken madras and any of the vegetarian dishes for mains. The portions were substantial, the naan out of this world, and the service was prompt. I was really pleasantly surprised.

Laura
Monday, October 29, 2012

My Husband has planned to surprise me for this Valentine Day, He booked us a table, The atmosphere so apt to the occasion, We choose Valentine's Day Menu, Amazing food! Everything was so freshly prepared, The service, well organised and planned. I would recommend and visit them again..

Tanvi - View all reviews by this user
Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I've eaten here half a dozen times in the last three years and every meal was at least good. Sometimes, as tonight, it has been exceptional, well-cooked and extremely tasty. I've eaten in at least thirty Indian restaurants within a 20 mile radius of home over the last few years, and the Mehfil is certainly in the top three ot four for food quality.

Service has been a little patchy in the past- not in the timing of the food but in such things as bringing the bill quickly when asked. Tonight the service was good throughout. Unusually, and imprtantly for this is Southall and its a busy area, the Mehfil has a car park which serves the restaurant and the hotel over.

David Henderson
Friday, August 26, 2011

We went for a father's day dinner to Mehfil and had a terrible experience.

We were kept standing around for over 10 minutes before being even acknowledged, even though the restaurant was very empty when we arrived.

We then waited a very long time for our food, even though a lot of people who arrived after us seemed to be getting their food. We asked if they had forgotten us and they said they hadn't, but then the food seemed to arrive immediately after. However, all the dishes we had ordered were cold so i presume they had forgotten about us and the food had been sitting there for some time.

We sent the food back, but when it arrived again, it was still cold. To make matters worse, we recieved no apology and the waiter actually tried to tell us we were being fussy and that they couldn't possibly make the food any hotter! (it was barely luke warm).

we will not be returning to this restaurant which is a great shame as we've been there many times before and live locally.

There are many great Indian restuarants in Southall but unfortunately, this is no longer one of them.

Jatinder