Bright Courtyard

43-45 Baker Street, Marylebone, London, W1U 8EW - View on a map

Bright Courtyard Restaurant In London

I went some months ago with my six female friends. This restaurant was unknown to me and my friends. All of ordered what we usually have at Chinese restuarants but here we asked the manager for his advice. These were the best we have ever tasted.

Today we are going back 10 relatives for an enjoyable night out.

None of my guests have eaten at Bright Courtland ever. I am sure they will enjoy the food and go back later.

Sheila Majid - View all reviews by this user
Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Best dim sum that I have had since returning from Hong Kong. The food was tasty and well presented. Best siu long bau (Shanghai dim sum) in London. Try the avocado tempura of langoustine. Tea was quickly refilled. Service was a bit aloof but and quick. We even got a fruit platter on the house.

Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Bellaphon

Bellaphon

Friday, September 30, 2011 - Pork shank should have been translated as pork knuckle and WTF is sea blubber...fragrant slippery tissue of an elephant seal? The chicken was as tough as my Doc Martens, the beef was too cold and under-spiced, pork was ok and the fish overwhelmed by a sickeningly sweet sauce...Although The Dim Sum lunch fared better than the doomed dinner, frankly I can't see BC lasting the distance, the concept is clueless and badly applied.