Asia de Cuba

St Martin's Lane Hotel, 45 St Martin's Lane, Covent Garden, London, WC2N 4HX - View on a map

Asia de Cuba Restaurant In London

Beautiful restaurant and great service, presentation and cocktails! Food is good, a nice treat every now and then for the wow factor.

HG - View all reviews by this user
Wednesday, February 05, 2014

I have to say, I am so confused by the negative review below! I visited Asia de Cuba with a party last weekend and loved it!

We chose the group menu 2 before coming and the food was an amazing feast to share in the center of the table. There was so much food!

And it was to die for. Such unusual combinations like the seared Ahi Tuna with green wasabi mash and the Wagyu beef short ribs are melt-in-your-mouth good!

As it happens I also ordered the Bay of Pigs dessert and thought it whimsical. It really made me feel like an excited child (it is a giant sundae shaped like a pig's head. Brilliant)!

Our server was lovely and really funny. Now, this would have been annoying if the service was sub-par, but as it is, it was just endearing. We really felt taken care of all night.

Asia de Cuba is not your traditional 5* experience. It's not stuffy! It's fun and lighthearted, lively and vibrant and, as long as you know how to have a good time, the perfect place for a delicious meal, with personality, in central London.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012