15-17 Broadwick Street, Soho, London, W1F 0DL - View on a map

Yauatcha Restaurant In London

What happened? The place was great and now it is one of the worst.

A total rip-off! The food is of average quality, service none and prices, through the roof.

Never again, be warned!

Robert Weinberg
Wednesday, May 07, 2014

We were unable to get a table sooner than 9:30pm with toptable yesterday. we got there promptly at 9:15 and were ushered to our tables. after waiting for 10 mins for someone to take our drink orders, we requested the waiter serving the adjacent table to help us and ordered a few beers. in the next 5 mins around 9:30 we ordered our food at one go. when we were eating our excellent dimsums, the waiter asked us if there was anything else we wanted to order as the kitchen was closing (at 9:45???) I informed him that we would like desserts which he said was fine. we then got our main course. by the time we finished our main course 10pm, the waiter who had been serving us was nowhere to be seen, it seemed his shift was up and he dissappeared! after waiting patiently for some one to serve us, I called the manager and asked for the dessert menu, which I got promptly, only when I asked to order the dessert (now 10:10) was I told "I will send some one for this". What I got next is a gentleman who could just about express himself in english telling me out of the 2 pages of over a dozen varieties there are only 2 "remaining available desserts". why would you take a reservation at 9:30 if you run out of food by 10:15? Im paying 50 quid a head for street food at a fancy place, the least you can do is make it available??

the dimsums are great both veg/non-vegatarian, the food is average, the service is average the VEGETARIAN options are MINIMAL to say the least and the desserts ran out!

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The dumplings were second to none. Anyone who rates this place poorly has simply ordered wrong. I thought the service was great! Not what you usually expect from an Asian resultant as they were a lot friendlier than usual. The har gau were the best I've ever had. Will be going again. Fully justifies its price tag.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013