Mahdi Restaurant

217 King Street, Hammersmith, London, W6 9JT - View on a map

Mahdi Restaurant Restaurant In London

I will never go back again because the staff has no manners, they bring the bill without request and told us to leave because there was some customers waiting to give our table even we didn't ask about the bill. there is no restaurant force people to leave, I advise no one go there.

Sara - View all reviews by this user
Saturday, April 11, 2015

Food taste and looks amazing. I would recommend this restaurant and I will come back soon for sure.

anna
Monday, January 19, 2015

I love the food at this restaurant. Tastes delicious and is excellent value for money. I continuously bring different friends here to try it and tend to avoid a Friday and Saturday night now having had the experience of being rushed and the bill being put in front of us when we didn't ask for it because they are very busy and require the table. Tonight however is a week night and introduced 3 friends to Mahdi and was very upset that the waiter asked us to leave because he needed our table to join onto a big group. He didn't ask us to move to a different table he actually asked us to leave! There were at least 9 other tables empty that we could have moved to. He then got stroppy with us because we wanted to pay by card. Such a disappointment especially when i eat there often. Never been asked to leave a restaurant in my life before!

Thursday, March 13, 2014