Tito's Peruvian Restaurant

4-6 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9SG - View on a map

We visited London recently and ate breakfast here every morning - its a fabulous little restaurant and the food was great, the service friendly and welcoming and the restaurant is clean and comfy.

Heather
Monday, April 08, 2013

Dont go to eat in this restaurant, absolutely disgusting and very expensive for the quality of food, rubbish.

Juan - View all reviews by this user
Sunday, July 22, 2012

The quality of the food was excellent and the taste was full of great flavour. Fantastically complex and fresh cebiche! First time eating Peruvian and this was absolutely wonderful... Will tell everyone I know!

John Barr - View all reviews by this user
Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Best Ceviche & Pisco Sours in town. I visited the restaurant last week with 3 of my colleagues and we all loved the Food. Having been to Peru and enjoying the food there, the Ceviche was spot on in Tito's if not better. We also really enjoyed the mains we had... A duck dish they serve was sublime. Will definitely be going back for more! Thank you Tito's

Richard Quashie - View all reviews by this user
Friday, June 29, 2012

I went to the Tito`s peruvian restauranton the 31 of december 2011, the food was good but not what I expected, The services took me about 2 hours to been services 3 course meal, The ambient wasn`t latin at all, The waitress just worried about the bill charges, They charge me 8pounds and 75pences for extra services, The waitress tell me is for the house services. I wondering now what services?. Some body was mentioned in a previous ocasion tried to not go there. Does any body know where is another peruvian restaurant please?

ANNA
Sunday, January 08, 2012

I took my parents here a couple of weeks ago and I'm surprised to read the reviews on here. I took a trip through South America myself in April of this year so I was lucky enough to have sampled genuine Peruvian cuisine and I thought the food at Tito's was just great.

My best tip is to get a jug of the Pisco Sours - fantastic start to the night. All four of us (my boyfriend who is the biggest foodie around came too) really enjoyed our entrees and our mains and we all shared everything we had.

Food prices were resonable for the generous portions and the waitress was fantastic - helping Mum find a gluten free option (of which there were plenty) and helpfully explaining how all the dishes were prepared.

I enjoyed it so much I'm going back again tonight.

Thursday, October 20, 2011