El Rocio Tapas Bar & Restaurant

268 West End Lane, West Hampstead, London, NW6 1LJ - View on a map

El Rocio Tapas Bar & Restaurant Restaurant In London

I was in Spain last summer and I loved their tapas! I wasn't even hoping to find something just as good in london but I was pleasantly surprised when I visited El Rocio. The food tasted just like what I remember. I got a chance to speak to the chef who said their products come from Spain! It was great, the waitresses who took care of us that night were extremely friendly and relaxed, you can see they enjoy working there and that made us happy too. The atmosphere was brilliant! Already made plans to take my friends there!!

Melissa - View all reviews by this user
Thursday, April 02, 2015

I've been having dinner here for about a month and I absolutely recommend it. You have to come !. There're plenty of reasons :

- Food and drink are THE BEST.

- Service is so pleasent.

- The place is so amazing..

- The atmosphere is so relaxing

It's my favourite restaurant of London.

I feel completely delighted, delirious there.

You don't have choice. YOU HAVE TO COME.

Viryi
Thursday, March 19, 2015

A friend and I went for lunch and had one of the most enjoyable times here! The service was fantastic. Went with a 1 yr old and the couldn't have been more accommodating! The food was excellent and great value for money. I strongly recommend this restaurant, and will definatley be back!

Christina France
Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Good food, atmosphere and great service!

I've enjoyed the Spanish tapas dishes, atmosphere was great joined by flamenco music and an excelent customer service! Good money value!

I recommend this restaurant to all tapas lover's!

Friday, May 02, 2014

Great place to have a quick bite or stay for a romantic dinner. I go to Sirous on a regular basis even though I can't really be called a local to west Hampstead. Their paella is exceptionally good and reasonably priced. I equally love to order some tapas and share them. On a nice spring/summer nigh nothing beats Sirous sangria - a must try!

I must say that the service is relaxed and friendly but at the same time knowledgable and professional.

Great value got money and that makes me keep on coming there again and again...

Ann
Friday, May 02, 2014

Great atmosphere, Excellent value for money Spanish wines, Very friendly staff and excellent service, Good selections and portions of tapas. No chips but patatas bravas a good alternative. Overall good value for money and pleasant experience.

John - View all reviews by this user
Tuesday, March 18, 2014

A place to go to simply have good food, a drink and relax.

I have been a resident in West Hampstead for many years and find Sirous the most convivial establishments on the lane. Set a distance from the main road one is afforded respite from the sound of traffic providing a pleasant ambience where one can indulge their fanciesce in a range of offerings.Sirous, Aiden and their staff are always extremely welcoming and accommodating.The premises are clean and the food excellent and generous,

What else can I say|

Charles Ilo - View all reviews by this user
Monday, January 27, 2014

Really Bad!

Food was awful. Do not go here if you know anything about tapas and hope to replicate a good Spanish memory. Do not go here if you wish for courtesy from the manager or a nice experience. We walked in on a January Saturday evening to an empty place at 8.30pm and by the end of the evening we could see why. The manager is indifferent and clearly doesn't have a clue.
View/Add comments (1)

Saturday, January 18, 2014

i've had many steaks in my life and this restaurnat i have to say made the best i've ever had. I did'nt expect they would be this good, how wrong was i. anyone reading this take it from me you must go and order their steak. good service all around, no need to pay through the nose by going to posh outlets just get your arse down to this restaurant if it's the last thing you do.

michael
Thursday, January 16, 2014

A great restaurant. good food. good atmosphere!!

A place that gets better the more I go!

DDanny - View all reviews by this user