El Rocio Tapas Bar & Restaurant

268 West End Lane, West Hampstead, London, NW6 1LJ - View on a map

El Rocio Tapas Bar & Restaurant Restaurant In London

I was in Spain last summer and I loved their tapas! I wasn't even hoping to find something just as good in london but I was pleasantly surprised when I visited El Rocio. The food tasted just like what I remember. I got a chance to speak to the chef who said their products come from Spain! It was great, the waitresses who took care of us that night were extremely friendly and relaxed, you can see they enjoy working there and that made us happy too. The atmosphere was brilliant! Already made plans to take my friends there!!

Melissa - View all reviews by this user
Thursday, April 02, 2015

I've been having dinner here for about a month and I absolutely recommend it. You have to come !. There're plenty of reasons :

- Food and drink are THE BEST.

- Service is so pleasent.

- The place is so amazing..

- The atmosphere is so relaxing

It's my favourite restaurant of London.

I feel completely delighted, delirious there.

You don't have choice. YOU HAVE TO COME.

Viryi
Thursday, March 19, 2015

A friend and I went for lunch and had one of the most enjoyable times here! The service was fantastic. Went with a 1 yr old and the couldn't have been more accommodating! The food was excellent and great value for money. I strongly recommend this restaurant, and will definatley be back!

Christina France
Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Good food, atmosphere and great service!

I've enjoyed the Spanish tapas dishes, atmosphere was great joined by flamenco music and an excelent customer service! Good money value!

I recommend this restaurant to all tapas lover's!

Friday, May 02, 2014

Great place to have a quick bite or stay for a romantic dinner. I go to Sirous on a regular basis even though I can't really be called a local to west Hampstead. Their paella is exceptionally good and reasonably priced. I equally love to order some tapas and share them. On a nice spring/summer nigh nothing beats Sirous sangria - a must try!

I must say that the service is relaxed and friendly but at the same time knowledgable and professional.

Great value got money and that makes me keep on coming there again and again...

Ann