Crazy Bear

26-28 Whitfield Street, Fitzrovia, London, W1T 2RG - View on a map

Crazy Bear Restaurant In London

Went to the Crazy Bear after booking through Bookatable. We had chosen to have the 12 plate menu advertsied via bookatable. The food was quite basic but very tasty, and plentiful. Everything was fantastic, and we look forward to going back soon.

George Hall - View all reviews by this user
Monday, February 24, 2014

Went last Saturday night on 12 plate menu, it was great value for money. All aspects were good, enjoyed the evening immensely. Look forward to returning soon.

Ems - View all reviews by this user
Sunday, February 23, 2014

What a great place, did not know it existed. Great food and fantastic cocktails!!

Sunday, February 23, 2014

It's a bit busy here but food is really good. Try red mullet in banana leaf, my fav here. avoid if it's very busy as service might get annoying. Overall good food, bit expensive.

Soulfood - View all reviews by this user
Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I bought a Living Social voucher for sushi and tea which also came with a cocktail. I called Thursday evening to book for Saturday afternoon which was fine. We got to the restaurant and everything went perfectly.

The staff was incredibly friendly, the service was quite quick and the food was very good! I went with my boyfriend and got the vegetarian sushi. My boyfriend is not a sushi OR vegetable fan but even he loved 90% of what we got which was amazing.

The food is expensive, we certainly couldn't have afforded to go without the deal but it is very good. The atmosphere was really neat, very glitzy with music from the 40's-50's when we first arrived. I felt like we were thrown back in time a bit.

Anyway overall I would definitely go again. Some of the other dishes people had looked very good and I'd love to go try other dishes.

Miranda
Saturday, October 05, 2013

One of the worst experiences in a restaurant.

Service is the worst in london. Rang restaurant at 6.35 saying running 20 minutes late. Arrive at 7 only to be told our table had been given to somebody else without even a phone call or apology.

Never experienced this in any decent/michelin restaurant.

I used to enjoy going to crazy bear a few years back but since food has gone downhill as well the service. Avoid!!!

richard klair - View all reviews by this user