Ed's Easy Diner (Soho)

12 Moor Street (off Old Compton Street), Soho, London, W1D 5NG - View on a map

Ed's Easy Diner (Soho) Restaurant In London

My husband brought me here for a treat last saturday, and from what I had read on their facebook/looking at the menu, I was rather excited, However, it didnt live up to its expectations.

The 'fries' ( that are actually thick cut chips ) were bland, and oily.

My husbands burger, which he asked for medium rare, was really overcooked, and stodgy.

My fried chicken burger wasnt too bad, It came with lettuce leaves the size of hand though, It was a lot smaller than I expected though, especially after reading that ed's do big, great, american sized portions.

Its not somewhere I would visit again, nor ever recommend.

Tuesday, April 01, 2014

I won a £25 voucher for Ed's Easy Diner so went last night. I read some pretty shocking reviews of the place on here before visiting and the truth is, it's actually not that bad.

The staff were friendly and accommodating, moving us away from an oven-like heater to a seat around the bar. The food was pretty quick . It definitely wasn't as shocking as everyone made out. The milkshakes are pretty decent though and good value for money at 2 glasses worth for about £4.

If you're around Soho and you're looking for a quick burger, it's fine. If you're looking for a really good burger around Soho, try Honest Burger, Meat Liquor, Lucky Chip, Spuntino or Patty and Bun. Honest Burger or Spuntino are your best bets given they're a stones throw away and the same price.

Wednesday, January 22, 2014